1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop Pen Tool

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by rumonzia, Aug 23, 2014.

how to use photoshop pen tool cs5?

rumonzia, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  2. Pureau

Pureau Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are some good quick tutorials on YouTube if you have the time to watch.

But a basic summary of how to use the Pen tool is as follows.

Select your Pen Tool > Click where you want to begin making your shape to create an Anchor Point > Click again in another location (click and hold to make a curved line). Repeat this process until you comeback to the first anchor point you made, put your mouse over it (you should see a little circle icon next to the pen icon) click and you're done.

You'll notice however when you make a curved,the New line (After you've made your Anchor Point) is not straight. If you would like it to be straight after making a Curve, simply Alt + Click on the new Anchor Point you created. This will ensure that the new Anchor Point you create afterwards will be straight. You will have to repeat this process every time you would like your Anchor Points to start from a straight line.

Hope this helps,
    Good luck!

Pureau, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  3. Ginni Studios

Ginni Studios Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are using Photoshop, so you should also know that Pen Tool is the most important tool of Photoshop. If you want to learn it's usage I would suggest you to have a look for some video tutorials and keep practicing by designing different types of Floral designs. You can also search different types of floral from internet and keep practicing by making traces over their boundries using pentool.

I hope my suggesstion would worth for you.

Thanks

Ginni Studios, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  4. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to watch this video. It will give you a clear idea.

xendurinan, May 15, 2015 IP
  5. dzanzil

dzanzil Member

Best Answers:
    This is where I got my skills from, this video showed me everything I needed to know. Hope it helps you too.

Best regards,
    Paul

dzanzil, May 17, 2015 IP
  6. Towab Muhammad Yusuf

Towab Muhammad Yusuf Member

Best Answers:
    Go to the Clipping Path India blog and find out (How to Use the Photoshop Pen Tool – Photoshop Beginner Tutorial) title.

Towab Muhammad Yusuf, May 18, 2015 IP
  7. LinnieMoneyMaker

LinnieMoneyMaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The Pen Tool is actually a lot connected with tools in one, and you'll be looking at how to use many when illustrating. If that you do not realize how to use the pen device, just retain watching the whole video tutorials in YouTube first. I do believe, it's the most effective idea for decide on to learn about the put in writing tool.

LinnieMoneyMaker, May 18, 2015 IP