1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop design

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by NeverTie, Aug 15, 2016.

What in your opinion is the better company to look at for Photoshop website design to get it converted to website code.

Thanks in advance

NeverTie, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  2. meet_dilip

meet_dilip Member

Best Answers:
    Here you go

http://www.templatemonster.com/psd-templates.php

meet_dilip, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is NOT a design tool, anyone telling you otherwise is packing you so full of sand you could change your name to Sahara. It's the nube-predating scam artist bull that artists under the DELUSION they know anything about design have used to dupe "suits with checkbooks" into forking over cash for "ooh flashy" and vague promises.

Websites are supposed to be dynamic, elastic, and responsive -- three things you will NEVER get out of dicking around pushing pixels about in a glorified paint program. You start with the content, you semantically markup the content, THEN you start creating the layout and only once you have all that do you hang the graphics on said layout. The PSD jockey should be LAST in line in the development process, not first...

Otherwise you end up forced to create content to the layout instead of having a layout that adjust to the content -- much less adjusts to the users available screen space, resolution, font size preferences, etc, etc... It gets worse when most of the nitwits screwing around in Photoshop and calling themselves "designers" don't know the first bloody thing about the HTML or CSS specifications, much less emissive colourspace and accessibility norms. Lacking the engineering understanding leaves them qualified to design but two things; and Jack left town!

Hence why the idiotic hoodoo-voodoo hucksters at template whorehouses like themeForest or templateMonster do nothing but blow so much smoke up your backside, once they're through putting the saddle on you and taking you for a ride I could chop you up, stick you in a styrofoam tray, and win a BBQ competition with the remains.

PSD jockeys are NOT designers no matter what they claim, and I've NEVER seen ANYTHING done by such artists that was anything more than a giant middle finger to usability, sustainability, and accessibility -- calling into question all of their abilities; no matter how pretty their work might be.

But, if you want to flip the double bird at visitors to your site, have fun with that!

deathshadow, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have no choice but to give you a like for the above. Not for the techie stuff in your post, but because there is no one on this entire site that uses the English language quite the way you do.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 24, 2016 IP
    mmerlinn, sarahk and PoPSiCLe like this.
  5. David Dayao

David Dayao Peon

Best Answers:
    He nailed it ! :D

David Dayao, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  6. lavanias

lavanias Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.templatemonster.com/psd-templates.php

lavanias, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  7. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    deathshadow, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  8. templatelinksale

templatelinksale Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can do it, i am a professional design and developer,

I can do your photoshop psd to html static website.
    I can also convert your psd to wordpress cms website, which you can easily update for your future updates from admin.

Please PM me for more details, also share your design to provide the quote.

Skype me: creativej007

templatelinksale, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  9. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    ... and what do we have here? Broken "Engrish moist goodry me love you long time" bounce of a two month old thread by a spammer? Shocking! Yet still people wonder why I have such a low opinion of the PSD jockeys under the DELUSION they can design a Joe-blasted thing.

deathshadow, Dec 1, 2016 IP