1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photography Business Make-Over

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by meldiver, Aug 2, 2016.

Looking for advice for to upgrade and make-over my photography business. What are the best marketing strategies for this? Colors? Logos?

meldiver, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  2. Jayrp

Jayrp Peon

Best Answers:
    I've worked with a lot of you guys
    • As I'm sure you know, the photography business depends on a successful portfolio. So a top notch theme on your website that puts your best work front and center is important. Also, you still need to have more than just images. The content needs to be keyword searchable.
    • The advent of the digital camera has decimated the barriers to entry into the market, so it's important to distinguish yourself from every other joker who has a comment. Start with the quality site.
    • This industry depends way more on word of mouth than most, which is annoying to me because it's hard to sell and buy it. But, it's good news for you because it is free/cheap. Make sure that you have listings on Yelp, YP, Google Places, G+, all the local directories in the SERPS for your area to make sure you are capturing any referrals that your site may have missed. It does happen.
    • If you are doing weddings, call and introduce yourself to banquet centers. Offer them a referral fee if you book someone they recommend. If you are into another form of photography hit up architects, schools, churches, or whatever to drum up business. Work cheap. Build a reputation, it's everything.
    If you need results, like yesterday, you can of course do adwords. I didn't make it a bullet because it's not really industry specific.

Best of luck. If you tell me more about what you do I can give specific advice.

Jayrp, Aug 4, 2016 IP