1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

phone number toggle / service location field for invoices

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by SkySpan, Jun 13, 2006.

Hey there.
    I spoke with Shawn earlier about the phone number field that appears on the top right of invoices. There is a feature currently that toggles the display of all 3 phone numbers (main, fax, billing) down to just a single Main: phone number field. The placement is awkward and it ends up being just a block of phone numbers floating off in space, a single Main: phone number floating even more alone off in space, or even more strangely, just the word "Main:" if I remove the phone number from our company info. It would be nice if that block could be toggled off entirely or at least positioned somewhere that made a little more sense. Perhaps offer a toggle to replace the word "Main:" with "URL:" or "Home Page:" instead as I have found that the phone number field in the company info can be customized with just about anything you want to type there (this is of course limited by the space available on the right-hand side of the invoice and if you type too much, it will get cut off due to inflexability with placement).

Another issue that has come up is Service Location. I may be missing it, but I do not currently see a way to display the service location on the invoice. In many cases, a large company will have many locations and they all have different service providers. In some cases, a company will have a bill sent to a parent company. When the parent company receives a bill from us, there's not really any elegant way to identify the service location or company on the invoice. There's a separate field for customer address and billing address which is a nice start in our records. It would just be nice if there was a way to show the billing dept. what site the invoice is for. If there IS a way to do this already and I have missed it (entirely possible), can you please direct me to a workaround?

Thanks!

-Diane.

SkySpan, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  2. kirby009

kirby009 Peon

Best Answers:
    try using microsoft access.

kirby009, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  3. Raj010

Raj010 Peon

Best Answers:
    People can search from the google search engine