1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Phone Number Clicks

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by RhinoL, Oct 4, 2021.

Hi There. I have tagged my phone numbers on our website directory and found a report in Google Analytics that told me how many times a particular phone number had been clicked on for mobile devices. I thought the report was under events but now I have searched everywhere and can no longer find it. Can someone point me in the right direction to find the report again? I think I had to download the report as can't remember the numbers showing on the screen. Any help much appreciated.

RhinoL, Oct 4, 2021 IP
  2. danielgray

danielgray Peon

Best Answers:
    Were you tracking clicks from Google Tag Manager?

danielgray, Oct 12, 2021 IP
  3. Mia White

Mia White Peon

Best Answers:
    hey,
    try doing this.
    There you will be able to view your event categories. Click on the category “Links” and select event label and there you will be able to see the specific links clicked on your website.

Mia White, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  4. RhinoL

RhinoL Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, set up in GTM

RhinoL, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  5. RhinoL

RhinoL Peon

Best Answers:

RhinoL, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  6. RhinoL

RhinoL Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mia, Thanks for your help. Can you tell me if you are in GA or GA4. I can't seem to find where you are talking about. I thought that would be in Events section? I do see a lot of event clicks but nothing to do with phone number clicks? Maybe not setup correctly in GTM?

RhinoL, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  7. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They all talking about Google Tag Manager, which is a Google Product, From GTM you can track each and every report of your website from GTM. So you can track each and every detail of your website data. In the Google Analytics UA, click on "All Website Data", you can find Google Tag Manager, which is next to the google analytics logo.

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 25, 2023 IP