1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

phished myspace accounts for marketing how are they affected?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Connections, Jul 25, 2006.

ok some guy is trying to sell me some "phished" myspace accounts for marketing????

I have no idea what a pished account is? how is it different form a normal account?

please some one help me out...thanks

Connections, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  2. goScooby

goScooby Peon

Best Answers:
    A phished account means it is not his account, but rather one that he has the password to. In other words it is a stolen account.

Suppose that the effectiveness of the bulletins would not be any less, but it just comes down to if you want to support someone that participates in illegal activities. If you are, let me know and I can get you a great deal on some stereo equipment. ;)

goScooby, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  3. Connections

Connections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeh I thought it was too good to be true lol...kid was asking 10 bucks for a 30k account...

Connections, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  4. sholiz

sholiz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a kid I know ... Setup a fake Myspace login, posted it into people's profiles as a agme link and it brought them to it, and emailed the passwords to him.

sholiz, Jul 25, 2006 IP