1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Philosophy Writer - Joining the Community

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jordan Regan, Mar 18, 2021.

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I would like to introduce myself to get the ball rolling and meet some of you. I work for an intellectual property firm, but I'm a philosophy blogger in my spare time. I'm interested in all branches of science and philosophy, but mainly Physics and metaphysics.

I have a little background in Physics, where I've studied for a couple of years at university, and I hope to finish my degree and pursue a research position later in life.

Most of my articles at the moment are general philosophical ideas, like;
    - "What are space and time?" or
    - "Why we are probably not living in a simulation."
    But I write on niche topics and do book reviews as well.

It would be great if any of you could check out my website and offer advice, as I have only been posting for a few months. It would also be cool if any of you were to feature on my blog for a guest post, since it's just me posting at the moment.

The link to my WordPress site is here: Unique Philosophy

Let me know what you think! I'm eager to meet other bloggers, so pop up if this is the kind of thing that you're interested in.

Jordan
    SEMrush

Jordan Regan, Mar 18, 2021 IP
    SEMrush
  2. exinco

exinco Member

Best Answers:
    welcome

exinco, Apr 7, 2021 at 3:58 AM IP