1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Phenomenal Philadelphia-based Writer for Hire

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Hijynx427, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    This is your problem: you scour the internet searching for a writer that is worth their weight in gold but whenever you think you've found a deal, you wind up with a flake that either:

A) Does a poor job
    B) Doesn't DO the job
    C) Does the job a little, then bags out

I am your solution.

I have over fifteen years of experience as a freelance writer. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty good at this. I maintain stellar communication, (even Skype, if you want... just know that I prefer email and texting) I always make deadlines and I won't rest until you're satisfied with the content I provide.

I have worked full-time for agencies including The Search Agency INC and Physio123. I've done reviews of all kinds: food reviews, restaurant reviews, product reviews, tech reviews, hotel reviews and service reviews. I have done business writing including white papers, business plans and the ever popular copywriting. I've written feature pieces found on Massivelinks.com and I've even done stock analysis many years back.

There is not a topic out there that I would not feel confident writing about, especially given my thorough researching skills. At my most challenging moment, I've spent hours researching Pharmacokinetics in order to provide cohesive and intelligible articles on the topic.

I am NOT going to list my per word fee in this ad. It should be clear by now that you're reading the work of someone who has a profound mastery of the English language. What I encourage you to do is to PM me with your project details. I'll send you samples of my work that closely resemble your needed topic/ genre. If after careful review you decide that I am the type of writer that you want working with you, I will submit you an estimate on the work that you need done. It's that simple.

Note - Lower rates will be offered for large projects or ongoing work.

NOTE: Those offering $1 / 100 words at most, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.
    NOTE: Those thinking of bumping your typical rate of $1/100 words to $1.50/ 100 words for me, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME.

I know that you're serious about your project - you wouldn't be hiring a writer for your content if you were not.

With that in mind, consider that you'll be contracting with someone who:

A) meets deadlines
    B) revises and edits upon your review
    C) ALWAYS provides original content
    D) has been published numerous times, both online and in print
    E) has experience in SEO agencies
    F) speaks English as their primary language, (3 years of German as a Second Language, too)

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to all of the new contracts I'll be seeing from you all! My word is good - you WON'T be disappointed with my services!

Sincerely,

Jason Mueller

PM me with your details or email me if you have questions!

Hijynx427, Aug 22, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.