1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pharmacy Sites for Sale $360 Affiliate Earnings + $70 Adsense

Discussion in 'Sites' started by seoindiaweb, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. advantage

advantage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please also inform me if the sale falls through.

Thanks.

advantage, Sep 27, 2006 IP
  2. velocity834

velocity834 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send URL plz :)

velocity834, Sep 27, 2006 IP
  3. seoindiaweb

seoindiaweb Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry Website Sold

Thanx everyone whosoever Participated:)

seoindiaweb, Sep 29, 2006 IP
  4. bgd

bgd Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In the end this was just a big scam !
    After something like 2 weeks, he didn't provide me with the EPP code to transfer the domain names to another registrar and at his account the domains were just transffered without my authorization to another user ...

Here is the full story :

Hi !

I bought 2 websites here - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=147901&page=2 on 29 September 2006 - from seoindiaweb.
    The transaction went good and he gave me the content of the 2 websites - rimonabant-acomplia-treatment.org and buy-rimonabant-acomplia.org and he pushed me the domain names at his business - http://eyesoft.myorderbox.com

After 2 weeks I've asked him to give me the EPP code so I could transfer the domain names. He said he will try to get it from pindomains.com, but he didn't provide it until now.

Four days ago, my domain names were transferred automatically, without my authorization, to another customer on the same registrar :
    New Customer Details
    Name: Online Pharmacy
    Company: Online
    Address: Pharmacy
    City: Bay Area
    State: California
    Email:
    Tel: +1.5308422584
    Of course - just bogus info.

I contacted the seller right away, but he just claims that he sold that business to another guy - energetic from DP ( he told me that only today), even though his email is still the only contact for eyesoft.myorderbox.com . I PMed energetic, but no answer yet.

Now, just 2 days after, the domain is hosted at mydomains.com with the contact email ( that does not work!). Starting yesterday the website was online again - with almost the same structure as it was hosted at my website, but with the changed links to the affiliate account of some online stores and the Adsense code.
    But the Adsense code and the referral links are EXACTLY the same as in the version of the site that I have bought.
    So - now for me is very clear - he just got back his domain and put up his old links.
    I talked to him today and he claims that he is out of his online business and that's not the case and that he will try to help me. No result yet.

I have started to try to get back my domain names, because they were taken without my authorization and I also opened a thread to get help for any members - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=181054

No answers yet from any of the registrars that I have contacted during the weekend.

I still am wondering how can 2 domain names get out from your account, without your authorizations. The domains were not locked, because I was waiting for the EPP code the transfer them.
    Maybe this will be at least a lesson for others.:mad: :eek:

Regards
    Bgd

bgd, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  5. energetic

energetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    energetic, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  6. bgd

bgd Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I know now ...
    Initially he told me that he sold all the business to you ... then he said that he still ones eyesoft... but then I don't understand why he didn't reacted ... only if he was involved..
    So - I know you had nothing to do with it - sorry about the confusion..

bgd, Nov 22, 2006 IP
  7. seoindiaweb

seoindiaweb Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What The Fukc Man ??
    Asshole First You Dont Lock The Doman And If Someone Takes It.. Than You R So Dumb Shit
    Dont Post On My Threads Now Onwards

seoindiaweb, Dec 1, 2006 IP
    slava likes this.
  8. ramprage

ramprage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did you sign a contract? I would call a lawyer and get this resolved with legal threats personally.

ramprage, Dec 1, 2006 IP
  9. bgd

bgd Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didn't sign a contract....
    He's in India .. so do you know how difficult it will be to actually do something from me being in another country.. .
    But I am taking all the measures I can in order to help others not get into the same problems...

The point is that the domain were unlocked cause I wanted to transfer them to another registrar, but I needed the EPP code in order to do that. He didn't gave me the EPP code for 2 weeks and - one day - the domain was transfered to another alleged customer and from there in the second day to another registrar.
    In order for the other to transfer it to another registrar he needed the EPP code - so he's got it somehow from seoindiaweb...

bgd, Dec 2, 2006 IP
  10. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He handed over the domain to you and you did not lock it therefor it is your fault. From what I read somehow the domain has been stolen but that does not mean its seoindiaweb's fault.

If you buy a car, take it home and leave keys in teh car...When you wake up the next morning you should blame yourself, not the dealership that sold you the car.

If you had the domains in your posession then they became your responsibility. You can get EPP code in the logibox interface, and you could have pushed the domain to another resellerclub account outside of his control within seconds without an EPP code. You were careless and have nobody to blame but yourself.

I don't know seoindiaweb nor do I know bgd personally, I have not spoken with either one of them or traded with either one of them and consider my views unbiased.

slava, Dec 6, 2006 IP
  11. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Right so some unknown 3rd party figured out the password???

Come on who are you trying to convince here SEOindia appears to be a ripoff after seeing two people having the domains stolen both owned by the scum from india whos curse laden retort shows him to be guilty of something elsewise why would he be so angered???

I would think his religious faith would forbid his cursing but then a thief in India is not looked upon favorably now are they??

Sem-Advance, Dec 6, 2006 IP
  12. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not defending anyone here, if he scammed the buyer he is at fault, I'm not saying just cause the buyer didn't take preventative action the scammer shouldent be held accountable, all I am saying is that its kind of the buyers fault here for not securing an asset. Its like me buying a car from you and leaving it at your garage, if you knew he operated teh registration service why didn't you push name somewhere else?

slava, Dec 6, 2006 IP
    seoindiaweb likes this.
  13. shehzada4

shehzada4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well moral of the story ... Never trust anyone

shehzada4, Dec 6, 2006 IP
  14. bgd

bgd Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, Slava it is true that I trusted him too much . I should have pushed my domain names right away - an this is a lesson for me. Actually I never worked with the .org domain names and I never knew about the EPP code....

But I think that this still does not explained his attitude. But even when the domain was pushed withouth my authorization, It was still in his reseller account for one day - I have send him an email right away and he just said that he sold his business ( and that was a lie in the end - he sold just the hosting part) .

I tried to work out with him, because he can access all the data regading the push of that domain (since he says he is not the one), but the only thing he "did for me" was to send an email to the new owner (?!).

And even in this case I would have had a shadow of doubt on my story, but I noticed that in the new site that appeared in a couple of days (btw - same website actually) the Adsense and other affiliate codes were exactly the ones that were in the page before he sold me the site ?!

So - how can you explained that ? who could be the new owner ?

Anyway - thank you all for your comments. I posted this messages - at least someone will learn from my story.

bgd, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  15. seoindiaweb

seoindiaweb Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey mate,
    why dont you tell them the whole story.. Didnt i gave you my password for domain resellers ?? I told you before itself i sold my hosting business ..
    I tried to support you as much as i can and afterwards you call me a scammer than why would i help you out ??
    EPP code wasn't there bfore in .org domains the ICANN made the rules somwhere in end of october or starting of novmber which you can see on ICANN site..

Who will give the password of domain reseller account ? but i trusted you and gave you and still you call me a scammer so aftwards than i didnt support you..
    and i dont care if you call me a scammer cuz i knw i didnt took and i can face anyone so i m least concerned with your issues now

seoindiaweb, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  16. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just cause adsense codes are not changed doesent mean that he has control of site, I bought several sites in past and forgot to update codes for several days, and that was legit transaction, if a scammer had stolen the sites then its probably not first thing on his mind.

If both of you agree that bgd should be in control of the site then petition to current registrar that domain was stolen, as both the buyer and seller instead of blaming each other try working together to resolve the issue. Throwing back and forth slurs wont help anyone.

slava, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  17. seoindiaweb

seoindiaweb Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    True Slava,
    I totally agree with you, but whne i try to help this guy he shoot me back by callin me scammer and by posting all this kinda stuff on my trading threads.. so just in case if you were at my place would you help anyone liek this ?
    i gave him my reseller password tried to help him as much as i can but still hes'nt tryin to undrstand... than why should i help him anyway ? I dont mind helping but he is tryin to spoil my rep on DP hence it annoys me

seoindiaweb, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  18. bgd

bgd Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seoindiaweb, don't tell people crap - you said you would give me the password to the reseller account - but that did not happend .. cause "i've already change it "?!?

Slava, The codes are still there on that website after one month.
    I talked to him (seoindiaweb_ for one week after the domain was taken away - he didn't give me any details on how that happend - even though the transfer was from my account to another user at the same reselling site (where he is the owner!).
    He keeps saying he is not the one, but did not help me with any petition to the registrar. He just emailed the new owner. That is all the help I've got from him.... and again - on his platform it happend the whole thing.
    Before the sale we talked on Yahoo mess, Gtalk and email. After that the only way he answered was the send a message on DP.
    I will be more than happy to accept any third independant person to review the case, but right now he is only connection I have still got with the domains...

Regards
    PS: BTW, right now seoindiaweb and slava - you have the same avatar .. one of you could change it - so not to confuse anyone.

bgd, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  19. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can't change my avatar I sold it, and I'm guessing SEOIndiaWeb sold it to same person. Just look at username to differenciate between us.

SeoIndiaWeb, you don't have to help him but as a sign of good faith and to help restore your reputation it is a good gesture to help him. And bgp he seems as though he is trying to help so give him a chance this may have been a misunderstanding, ruining his rep is just making him angry at you and will make him not want to help you, it is in your best interest to talk with him.

slava, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  20. bgd

bgd Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, Slava - now after 11 days after you posted this message, still no sign from seoindiaweb and still not even a single activity that will show the good faith.

And I check again his websites, he still uses the same Adsense ID as before he sold me the websites .

Yep, probably the new owner after he stole the websites from me forgot to change it - in one month ! But he changed write away the affiliate links..

This scam makes me sick :-(

bgd, Dec 19, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.