1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

pharmacy affiliate site for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by falco85, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't worry about it falco. Technically you can run the site and I'm sure with enough time it can get ranked. And yes people will buy from the site regardless of it's legal situation, it's just that you can get into trouble alot easier :)

Discreet, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  2. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bullshit! Where is your degree in US law from?

The Phone number for the US company is prominently displayed on every site. It is "toll free: 877-479-2455". And the Live Help support is staffed and operated by the parent company.

And as far a Squaretrade certificate goes, that is entirely a voluntary thing. There is no law requiring one of these.

compar, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  3. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Since Falco's online pharmacy is an affiliate of my pharmacy, whoever buys it should let me know. I will add you to my "Affiliate Mailing List" and you should check that I have a link to your page from my site.

To check out the success stories of some of my other affiliates read this thread http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=6996. I'm sorry to see Falco abandon this site, but it is a viable business opportunity for whoever buys it. I wish the buyer good luck and if there is anything more I can do to help you just let me know.

compar, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  4. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Compar, I have sent you an explanatory PM about the sale :)

falco85, Jan 27, 2006 IP