1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

pharmacy affiliate site for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by falco85, Jan 25, 2006.

Since I have started too many projects, I cannot develop it as I should.

It is a legal pharmacy affiliate site I have set up but never started its SEO optimization and link building. You have total control over the prices, shipping prices and everything. If you don't like the current layout, you may choose between different ones, and begin optimizating it.

I am offering you the following
    - Domain name (worth $9.10 by godaddy)
    - SSL Certificate by Godaddy (worth $20)
    - 1 year hosting at hostgator (worth $50) (on my reseller account) including the necessary space and bandwidth for the site (including the SSL certificate setup, worth $10 )
    - turnkey website you only need to optimize (i.e. optimize the titles and meta tags) - worth the work to set it up :)
    - my affiliate account, I never started using - already approved by the affiliate company

So, I am offering you a turnkey business from which you can make serious money, depending on your marketing skills. Are you ready to start an exciting challenge in the affiliate market world, without having the hassles to find and setup a good affiliate program? ;)

I spent $150 to have all of this set up as it is now. I am offering you the whole package for only $100 .

If you are interested in the offer PM me to have infos about the URL :)

Falco85

falco85, Jan 25, 2006 IP
  2. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Since I have received tons of PMs tonight with offers of purchase :D didn't expect that response.. you can make your offers there and the best bidder will win the site! Don't miss this opportunity.. I am selling the whole thing at 2/3 of the price of what it costed to me, and I'm selling it only because I don't have the time to develop it ;)

falco85, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  3. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is the URL?

Discreet, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  4. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    pm me the url pls

westhaven, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  5. keikor

keikor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    URL to me?

keikor, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  6. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PMs sent :)

falco85, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  7. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmm...which affiliate program are you using? You don't usually see an affiliate site taking the credit cards themselves.

8. keikor

keikor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this a dropship type like? yea, i see credit card processing also. Weird.

keikor, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  9. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It has to be a dropship site. You never leave the site in the order process (I placed a test order lol).

Anybody buying this site should be warned that if you want this to be a legal product site you have to have a fully licensed pharmacy. Otherwise you run the risk of various government agencies knocking on your door.

10. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why? This is a fully licensed affiliate business... not a illegal one :)

falco85, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  11. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    falco - you are the one actually selling the products, at least that's what it seems on the site. Most affiliate website will redirect you to an online pharmacy site when you checkout, not keep you on the site and take your information.

What you are doing is posing as an actual online pharmacy, not an affiliate site.

Regardless of how you are actually setup, you are giving the appearance of being a pharmacy.

You are taking payments and customers are getting prescription drugs. It doesn't matter about the steps in between or the fact that you are an affiliate, not a drug store.

It's a very grey area of the law. The U.S. Government would consider you to be acting like an online pharmacy, not an affiliate. As such, for your website to operate legally to the U.S. it would require you to have a pharmacy license, which you do not have.

I doubt it will make much of a difference to customers because they go wherever they can to get penis pills. However, you are liable.

Affiliate sites work as follows:

1 - Customer finds a product on your site and decides to make a purchase. They click the "Buy Now" button.
    2 - Customer is redirected to a different website checkout (i.e. onlinepharmacy.com).
    3 - Customer enters their personal and billing information. Their credit card is charged.
    4 - Customer recieves a receipt and their product shortly afterward.

You have taken out Step 2. You are acting as an online pharmacy.

12. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Really :O ? I am not taking payments actually, the money goes to the main company. I would get commissions on the products sold. Anyway, I am selling this only because I don't have the time for it, and heard about this here on DP, there's a thread somewhere, and a particular person speaking about it. I'm not making the name because I don't like to speak about persons that are not here, but he's quite known here on DP I think. Btw, thank you for the advice..

falco85, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  13. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could have been me talking about it lol, I use to do alot of online pharmacy stuff that's why I know about it. Can you just change the cart so it sends the customer to the checkout on the pharmacy site rather than keeping them on your site?

Which pharmacy program are you using for this?

14. lovelylovely

lovelylovely Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can u post url pls

lovelylovely, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  15. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lovelylovely, I have sent you a PM :)

Discreet, the affiliate program is http://www.rxpayouts.com/ hope you can give me more info about its legitimacy :)

falco85, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  16. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's an illegal pharmacy. You can tell by looking at the payouts of 60%. Pharmacies are strictly governed when it comes to pricing. Most real pharmacies can only give 5-10% because of this.

The other indication is their FAQ never once mentions the legitmacy of their products/business. Nor does it cover the legal issues.

You can still run the site and probably make some cash out of it, but whoever does end up with it should be warned that if you start to rank then the US gov't will be tracking you over time. If they see you climb to the top and you're not a legit pharmacy they take your site down and arrest you on charges of violating FDA policies. But on the flipside, if you can get a site to rank well for the good pharmacy terms you'll be rich even if it is only for a few days :)

Oh well. Good luck selling it :)

17. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Really?? Well now I am worried about it lol :D I will ask the person here on DP that knows more than me about this affiliate company, to give his opinion there :) thanks for the advice!

falco85, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  18. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Discreet,

With all due respect you don't know what the hell you are talking about. The orders are all sent to, and processed by, a company in Florida that employs licensed US Doctors and Pharmacist. The fact that the order is processed on the same server as the web site has nothing to do with it. It is simply done for speed and performance reasons.

compar, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  19. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Really? Well then what's the licensed pharmacy's identification and business number? How about their squaretrade certification for online pharmacy business? I don't see that information displayed anywhere on the "affiliate" website or the affiliate program website.

You would figure a legitimate pharmacy would happily display that information so customers don't have to even question the authenticity of the site.

So Bob, lets see the proof it's a legit business. If you want to start throwing insults, then I hope you can at least support your arguments with supporting evidence.

20. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am sorry if I created some controversial discussion here.. but I was just unaware of any legal aspects of the site, because I never had doubt about is legitness. Anyway, it will be interesting to see more argumentations just I'd like to say not to flame, thanks :)

falco85, Jan 27, 2006 IP