1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PetSuppliesAtHome.com - DMOZ Listed - More than 100,000 Backlinks - Premium Domain - Godaddy

Discussion in 'Domains' started by sushantvirdi, Jun 19, 2013.

[​IMG]
    Domain Expiry:June 2014
    Payment by PayPal.
    Free push to your GoDaddy Account.
    om namo narayan

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
    sushantvirdi, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  2. DomainAngel

DomainAngel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    Hi :) I bought your Domain but can you tell me if it is related to the petsupplies.com.au, they seem to be married or related in a way for history. Do you think I could still use and get use from back links? Couldn't find anything in wayback for it , unless you look under au. TY cool and hope I can use. Not sure if they would have international trade mark issues so didn't know if you knew about or could direct me maybe.

DomainAngel, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  3. sushantvirdi

sushantvirdi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 28
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey..thanks for your purchase..the .com.au site you are talking about does not even work now..you can try contacting them even that does not work nor their email..there are no issues with them..you can pm me your godaddy id and email so that I can transfer it.

sushantvirdi, Jun 22, 2013 IP