1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pet-Share.net - Yahoo Questions and Answers - Alexa Ranked - Sensible Offers Please !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by fortunesfromhome, Nov 27, 2011.

Fully Customised Be-Spoke Programmed Web Business For Sale PET-SHARE.NET - Aged Domain Name bought at Auction - Alexa Rank - Ideal suited to this massive market worldwide.14 member sign ups in the first day while testing on Facebook ! - Huge Potential - Read On....Alexa Rank now 8,000,000 down from 18,000,000 in 5 days.Robust and Reliable Site - Easy to Maintain and develop into a Global Presence.Catagories can be added within seconds from an online user admin panel.The site has had alot of professional work done to it and comes fully loaded with well thought out categories and content,The site has been tested by programmers for bugs and is confirmed flawless , completely error free.Easily send the best answers to facebook or tweet them in seconds !Very powerful VIRAL social media installed allowing suuperb traffic to be built extremely quickly.Google Adsense loaded on all relevant pages. Very powerful money earner as traffic grows. If you are a young entrepreneur or perhaps someone who has recently retired or even a person in current employment who wants the chance to own their own legal and real online business that will earn consistent and very good income, this is a real chance for you.The idea is very sound and I know the site will grow substantially for the buyer and go on to become a little goldmine. The market you will corner is massive and also a powerful niche.No technical knowledge is required to run this business - just access to the internet and a few hours a week to monitor progress. The control panel is user friendly.I will personally show you how to use the site and admin panels and explain how to market it for free using social media which is plugged into every page!.I have superb feedback and many testimonials on file regarding my traning and knowledge base.I have spent a lot of money preparing this site and have employed the services of programmers to ensure it meets my exact criteria.This site is be-spoke and is definitley not run-of-the-mill material.There is no other site exactly the same as this anywhere on the interent. It is unique to the buyer . No copies of my work will be sold to any third party after the sale is complete.The buyer will have full ownership and exclusive worldwide rights.If you should wish to re-sell the Business at a much higher price, that is your choice.The domain and site files will be transferred to your private name or a Company of your choice upon payment. I will also send you a hard copy on dvd via post for safe keeping.You are welcome to keep the site hosted on my servers free for an unlimited amount of time or have the site transferred to a host of your choice (I can advise on this - hosting can be as little as $5 per month).Please do not think that this will not work once launched upon the world. There are millions of pet owners worlwide who would benefit enormously by the services and interactions made possible by this lovely site. There is not much competition at this level - the business is sound. Here is a similar site - Look at the extraordinary growth and popularity.www.petforums.co.uk / www.petquestions.com - 3000 members - very quickly.There is no reason why you cannot acheieve this and more very quickly. FeaturesFacebook , twitter front, mail a friend - front page plug in fully installed.Full password controlled admin panel for the buyer - here you can easily manage:Answers - Add or Delete in seconds.Manage QuestionsAdd Limitless CatagoriesBlock Members / Manage Abusive WordsManage MembersPoint Rating System for membersControl Social media - Facebook , Twitter !Live on site statistics to follow real time traffic !Original Idea and Concepts:To set up a superb site enabling users and members from every country across the world to put their pet questions to a fully loaded relevant audience.The world is full of Pet Lovers and my research indicated that the amount of pet owners searching for answers on specific problems is huge and will continue to grow.Just checking the Google keyword tool was enough to see the amount of searches going through per month - try it yourself. see screenshot below.I wanted the site to be an answer base built around the concept of facebook. I realised that many folks, including my family and friends, would use a site like this dedicated to getting quick answers from those who have had experience with a variety of pets across the world.I felt it very important that the site was clean crisp and easy to navigate. I even had programmers modify the php files to ensure that all current answers were displayed on the homepage.At a glance browsers and members can see instantly the number of questions and answers.The catagories have been thought out very well and taken from the amount of google traffic across the world .I can see this business and website growing at an alarming pace once users get the idea and see the simplicity it offers.Money can easily be made using build in Google ADSENSE and the abilty to charge for advertising space which could be very substantial as I would expect this site to gather an immense amount of traffic very quickly.It is the type of business that will grow and earn consistent money as more users join up.Please visit the site - it is ready and fully loaded. Every aspect of it has been checked. There are no errors or problem; it integrates perfecly and is robust and reliable.Join up as a member and try and asnswer a few of the questions !!Notice the simplicity and the ease at which all your members can interact.If you like it, buy it - I do not expect this lovely idea to be around too long - I also have the Business advertised elsewhere.Please contact me - .

Attached Files:

fortunesfromhome, Nov 27, 2011 IP