1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Pet Blog For Sale - Online since 2004 - Going Cheap

Discussion in 'Sites' started by gianniweb, Sep 29, 2012.

Hello,

A1petsearch.com is now listed for sale. This site is online since 2004, never dropped and uses Wordpress as cms.

I'm selling this blog because I've no time to develope and promote it.

Please, assume no traffic and revenue.

Domain will be pushed for free to the buyer's Godaddy account.

Buyer will get database, theme files etc. I can offer all my help to setup and install the site to the buyer's cpanel account.

Paypal is acceped as payment processor.

Any question, please PM.

Thanks

gianniweb, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  2. bettybakebake

bettybakebake Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    Am I missing something? Is the whole market just turned upside down. That is a great site for link building. I have a pet site just starting and I will use this site to help give it some authority. But no one else is buying up these sites....So has the entire market changed that much? I don't know. But I am buying this right away. I think it is a fantastic buy.
    uh oh, I see. you say it was never dropped but it was just registered April 2013. Not in 2004. but still i'll take a year old .com for ten bucks all day long. I think. but I'm done now. I'll not buy any more till i see if my bids win anything.
    michele
    the paypal window did not come up after I purchased.

bettybakebake, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  3. bettybakebake

bettybakebake Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    Hi, I've privately written you a couple times about payment. when i click the pay now button it says you don't allow instant payment or something and I should wait for you. I just want you to know I have excellent ratings here and on other sites and pay my accounts and don't want my trader rating to suffer because this payment button is not working. Did you just not want to sell this site so cheap? I'm ok with cancelling the sale I don't want anyone to think I have taken advantage. Just don't give me a negative rating for non payment. I will pay as soon as i get a button that will allow me to.
    michele

bettybakebake, May 3, 2014 IP