1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Personality-Based High-Quality Product Reviews

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by course575, Oct 23, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Let me offer the magic of personality-based product reviews that are a cut above the scope.

So, you aren't paying for boring product reviews. I am known to add a personality to an article. This approach helps to build trust, and there are times when the reviewed product sells like hot pancakes. I write in a friendly-expert manner to instantly connect with the audience.

So, you are not paying for gibberish words, but for my fruits of labor (which can skyrocket your conversion rates).

Your blog posts will earn more shares, your pages will get natural backlinks, and your website will start earning the trust of visitors like never before. No sloppy, boring, or confusing stuff. Get high-quality content that will help you across the board. (The content will pay for itself )

Pricing: $2.50 for 100 words ( Discount available for bulk order)

Work Sample below :

http://contentlogy.com/index.php/2018/10/22/best-weighing-scale-of-2018/

To place an order, pm me over here or you can email me directly at

Thanks and Regards,
    course575

course575, Oct 23, 2018 IP