1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Personal Finance blog & forum

Discussion in 'Sites' started by PFDiscuss, Apr 17, 2018.

Why are you selling this site?
    I have run out of passion to take this site further and also have a lack of time to dedicate to it. Additionally, I'm not sure about the new EU legislation on handling personal data so want out of running a website for now.

How is it monetized?
    Adsense currently. Not earning much, can earn a lot more with some decent work on Adsense and affiliate marketing. Price is based off the amount of money I've put into the site, just covering costs. No real profit made from me here.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Twitter account can be provided, this is the only account with decent following so the only one worth including.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Not too long. It needs time dedicated for growth of visitors though. Other than that, it is fully built just needs more traffic and some affiliate marketing added and it should earn a decent penny.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Expanding traffic for the website.

What you get:
    The blog, currently with 18 posts and 106 comments.
    The forum, with 201 users, 987 posts and 203 topics.
    The domain.
    The social media and site graphics.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    PFDiscuss, Apr 17, 2018 IP