1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Personal Assistant Needed - Internet Marketer

Discussion in 'Services' started by TheMarketingMadman, Jun 18, 2012.

I have a bunch of domains/websites that need developed and I don't have the time to do it myself. I'm a internet marketer myself and have good knowledge of websites and marketing...I just have 2 offline businesses and can no longer focus on my internet business. I got some good keyword based domains that could be nice blogs and raking me in some cash. I'm looking for one person (not a bunch of different outsourcers) that can set these up some blogs, seo them and get them started building content, backlinks and traffic.

I propose to pay weekly salary based on what you can accomplish. I have a pile of domains in a lot of different niches and a lot of good ideas...I just need to find the right person with the right talents to help me. This will be a permanent position for the right person.

Contact me and let me know what you can do... and what you would charge to do it. you can find me quickest at

TheMarketingMadman, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  2. globolstaffsales

globolstaffsales Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just sent you an email. Please check your inbox and let me know your thoughts soon.

Thanks,

globolstaffsales, Jun 18, 2012 IP