1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Permanent Designer and Developer 11years exp

Discussion in 'Design' started by HPA, Jul 21, 2014.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Current bid: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)
USD

Must be at least $50.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

- OR -

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have 11 years of experience in web designing and development. My designs are revered for their creativity and ingenuity. I believe in minimalist approach to design and firmly believe in the concept of form follows function. My designs are not just about being aesthetically beautiful, but are also about being functional and effective.

I handle the design process myself and also develop the designs into fully functional HTML, if requested. I have two highly qualified Web Developers as my partners, Who not only convert your designs into fully functioning pixel-perfect code, but are well-versed with latest web technologies, with expertise in various CMS platforms.

If you are interested, I could send you few recent designs I did as samples. Furthermore, contact me if you have anything coming up..
    Best Regards,
    Ali Zafar

HPA, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  2. dud

dud Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would recommend to stay away from this unserious kid, he takes your money and don't finish your projects..
    Look he even changed he's name from last post ( https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/web-designing-expert-wordpres-joomla-shopify-oscommerce-woocommerce-magento-etc.2524692/ )

dud, Jul 21, 2014 IP
    Nusaint likes this.
  3. Achiever

Achiever Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a conflict. how to enable ftp to godaddy? cause I cant download it? send me solution then i will take your service ok...?

Achiever, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  4. HPA

HPA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok. Login to C panel and go to "FTP accounts" and create a account and enter ur username and password and server address of FTP account.. That's all.

HPA, Jul 24, 2014 IP