1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Perfect long term GTA - Grand Theft Auto News domain. GTA5 coming soon!

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Scilynt, Sep 17, 2012.

Looking for offers for GrandTheftAutoNews.com

5+ year old domain. Perfect domain for anything related to GTA especially since right NOW is the time to be pushing info out about GTA5...which will undoubtedly set sales records. Exact match keywords and works well because you can use it for past games, current games and future games as well as anything else like GTA movie news and such.

Had big plans for this but never seem to find the time.

I have had an autoblog on there for the last few years. Has 7,500 indexed results though not a lot of traffic right now. I have done absolutely nothing to build links or anything in all those years so a tiny bit of effort could get this ranking pretty easily, especially with the keywords and aged domain.

Rockstar Games is well known to not go after trademarks and in fact supports their fan community sites oftentimes giving them access to exclusive news and content and inviting them to special events and such. Awesome company, awesome games and awesome domain for the perfect GTA site.

Looking for offers as even now I still don't see any time to work on this. At the very least I would end up throwing an amazon link to buy the game when it comes out and milk it lazily lol. But for someone who loves the games and wants to dominate the SERPs for it with the perfect exact match domain, this is your chance ;).

Scilynt, Sep 17, 2012 IP