1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling perfect domain for Portuguese language web hosting (domain means 'free hosting') - 8 years old

Discussion in 'Domains' started by andre61, Jan 29, 2016.

Description

alojamentogratuito.com is a domain that I bought 8 years ago. In this 8 years I have offered a free web hosting service with this domain and had more than 5000 active users accounts with it.

The domain name means "free hosting" in Portuguese, so it is perfect for any company or individual who wants to start or expand his webhosting services to Portugal, Brazil or any other Portuguese speaking country. Currently has 1 google page rank and there 25 000 results indexed in google.

Why are you selling this domain?

I don't have time to continue with the free web hosting project. Plus I will move to another country to work so I will have even less time for the free web hosting service. Because of this I'm selling the domain, so someone can pick it up.

Attached Files:

andre61, Jan 29, 2016 IP
  2. andre61

andre61 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I forgot to write in the original post but if you search for "alojamento gratuito" in google (mean free hosting in portuguese) the domain is the first in the google search list.

P.S. Posted the reply since seems I'm unable to edit the original post.

andre61, Jan 29, 2016 IP