1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PepperJamNetwork? they pay or they scam!

Discussion in 'eBay' started by vpvinnie, Apr 8, 2008.

1. thefreebielife

thefreebielife Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't on any site though..

thefreebielife, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  2. chargeoftheremote

chargeoftheremote Peon

Best Answers:
    when do they pay? i made over 300$ in april and 13$ in march. nothing has locked for me yet.. when do the commisions lock? and then when do they pay them?

they state 1st and 15th of every month. but it doesnt seem that way? i love there program. i just want to know the excact payment terms. does anyone know what date they goto lock. and then when they pay afterthat? thanks in advance :)

chargeoftheremote, May 2, 2008 IP
  3. BankRollBucks

BankRollBucks Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to look at each individual merchant to see their lock terms...alot are Net45

PJN does pay Net15 after they receive the funds from the merchants.

BankRollBucks, May 4, 2008 IP
  4. flaco

flaco Peon

Best Answers:
    You most surely will be accepted and PepperJam does pay...although on a very difficult to understand schedule.

flaco, May 4, 2008 IP
  5. vpvinnie

vpvinnie Banned

Best Answers:
    But I have been disapproved by PJN. the contact made with PJN owner required some attention.

vpvinnie, May 5, 2008 IP
  6. SeoMoney

SeoMoney Banned

Best Answers:
    but they pay net45, which is too long for anybody, I believe.

SeoMoney, May 9, 2008 IP
  7. agile_web

agile_web Peon

Best Answers:
    they are a reliable company.. I am sure they would pay

agile_web, May 9, 2008 IP
  8. discodollars

discodollars Peon

Best Answers:
    They are a great company. I've been paid a few times now AND on time!

discodollars, May 9, 2008 IP
  9. mistivon

mistivon Peon

Best Answers:
    I get paid every two weeks around the tenth and then again around the 24th....they are awesome with customer service, anytime i have had a problem, they have called me within hours and resolved it immediately. absolutely no scam imo!

mistivon, May 9, 2008 IP
  10. vpvinnie

vpvinnie Banned

Best Answers:
    but in the case of a friend of mine, whose reports at PJN showed as if they have sent the payment on 10th instant, but my friend did not receive it. When submitted a query, they have failed to respond for more than 3 days..so my doubts about their payment making persists.

vpvinnie, May 13, 2008 IP
  11. mistivon

mistivon Peon

Best Answers:
    Understandable....and if you could remind me how to post a screenshot I'd be happy to, lol....but for now:

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.pepperjamsearch.com
    Customer Service Email:
    Customer Service Phone: 570-408-9861

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
    $104.00 USD
    Fee Amount:
    -$3.32 USD
    Net Amount:
    $100.68 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
    May 13, 2008
    Time:
    12:23:43 PDT
    Completed

mistivon, May 13, 2008 IP
  12. ceylonking

ceylonking Peon

Best Answers:
    They have cheated me big time so I do not hesitate calling them a scam. I heard from many bloggers the bonuses they announce are just fake. You will never get paid them. I do not know about how others feel but pepperjam suckz.

Not only their paying habits but conversions are really bad. I made only $150 with them for the last 2 months I promoted them. But Earned more than $1200 on CJ and over $1100 from retailfx partners program during the same time. Have to tell you that I made the best effort to promote pepperjam products when comparing with CJ and retailfx.

But some networks really suckz big time and pepperjam is one of them. Clickbooth is another network that you should run from :D

ceylonking, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  13. sakto

sakto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pepperjam is great in my IMHO. Most of the big merchants are with them including netshops and even eBay.

Based on my experience, they pay on time. Most people just don't like their transparency system that's why most of them are not paid. I like the transparency system because it makes the system more secure.

sakto, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  14. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    ceylonking - relax.

You are upset because you were terminaed from Pepperjam Network.

Here and elsewhere you are attempting to spread rumors that are untrue.

The truth is that you are a very low quality affiliate and are not qualified to be an affiliate on Pepperjam Network.

We are sorry things didn't work out for you, but we can't tolerate you goingall over the internet and not being truthful.

You never generated $150 on Pepperjam. You barely generated $40 and you were paid for the first $25 or so until our network quaity team realized you were trying to fraud our system - that's why you were removed from Pepperjam Network.

We understand that you are upset and we wish you the best. However, we encourage you to move on. The idea that we don't pay is just false. We pay thousands of dollars every day in commissions to our valued affiliates. However, we have no tolerance for low quality and fraudulent activity.

We encourage you to take you affiliate marketing efforts elsewhere.

pepperjam, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  15. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    sakto - thanks! We appreciate the partnership we have with you!

pepperjam, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  16. ceylonking

ceylonking Peon

Best Answers:
    You got to be kidding me . " Terminated" my foot. I have quit promoting your junk network long time ago. You terminated my account after I came clean about your network on DP forum. Not before that.

And take a look at how this low quality affiliate promoting other affiliate networks and this ,low quality affiliate's results.

http://www.antharjalaya.com/a-beginners-guide-on-how-to-make-money-blogging-blog-income-proof/

I am upset because your company is full of big time scammers.

ceylonking, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  17. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    FYI to DP members.

The leads Eranda Ranasingha (aka ceylonking) sent to Pepperjam Network were low quality spam. As a result, Eranda Ranasingha was terminated from the network.

Eranda Ranasingha is a solid example of the type of affiliate that isn't welcome on Pepperjam Network. Don't follow him and don't buy into his scams. The only leads ceylonking generated to our program were for our own referral program not one other program.

pepperjam, May 1, 2009 IP
  18. ceylonking

ceylonking Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to stop replying to this scam thread. But I cannot resist when the owner of pepperjam is telling lies about me. I m more than happy to be terminated from the program as they do not worth the effort. But no one can deny that they scam the money they owe me. I promote only their program. Yes, that was my biggest mistake promoting a 3rd class affiliate network. If you visit my blog, there are good income reports from CJ and other networks so how pepperjam can say my leads are not good. May be their program is not worth for our leads to promote. May be they understood that pepperjam is a scam before I understood.

What I want to say last is,
    I never got terminated before I started accusing this scam Network. They banned my account after 3 weeks of my first post in this thread.

Pepprjam is a scam and they do not worth the effort.

I am more than happy to never ever get inside this 3rd class affiliate network.

They still owe me money , but I will forget that as I cannot expect to get paid from a scam network.

And I am more than happy to hit the reply button when ever the pepperjam owner starts putting BS in his thread. He can stop telling lies or forget about getting new promoters from this thread.

I get nothing by replying here. Just the pleasure of exposing a scam network to DP members. But pepperjam owner gets more people to scam by hiring more affiliates. So you decide whom you want to believe.

ceylonking, May 3, 2009 IP
  19. sunchy

sunchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    they always pay me on time bro

sunchy, May 3, 2009 IP
  20. ceylonking

ceylonking Peon

Best Answers:
    I spoke with Pepperjam's CEO and we worked out our disagreements - he's actually a pretty cool guy.

I've said that Pepperjam Network is a scam, I said that because I was pissed that I didn't get paid. I know they have paid many other affiliates and we have worked out all our disagreement now.

I don't intend to post on this topic any more because quite frankly it was taking too much time and I'm satisfied with how this worked out with the Pepperjam Network.

ceylonking, May 5, 2009 IP