1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pepperjam Partners with eBay Partner Network

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pepperjam, May 29, 2008.

1. lishengw

lishengw Peon

Best Answers:
    I think pepperjam is good

lishengw, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  2. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    squeezeplaycards - send me a private message with your PJN username (e-mail) and I'll take a look at our application to the eBay program on Pepperjam Network.

Thanks,

Kris

pepperjam, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  3. squeezeplaycards

squeezeplaycards Peon

Best Answers:
    That was fast, I am good to go now.

Thanks!

squeezeplaycards, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  4. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    Kris - hate to be the bearer of bad news but PJN's tracking is totally FUT.... After my last post stating that the links were working correctly, I had two days of zero clicks (I clicked my links from my own IP and using my neighbors' wireless network IP's). So I took an example and did half PJN and half EPN and the PJN links are totally screwed. Thank God I did the EPN links because at least I made some convesions.

I'm tracking outgoing links using JavaScript(Ajax) which doesn't have any impact on outbound url's because it uses the browser's DOM to over-ride natural linking but PJN tracking is FUT..

PM me Kris because PJN is not working correctly. No offense, just telling the truth...

There's no reason why links working perfectly fine one day don't track correctly the next and trust me, I'd love to say eBay is cheating, but the truth is PJN tracking is hosed.

NDABI ---- !! ~~~~~

Bryce, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  5. mmiirroo

mmiirroo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think pepperjam is good

mmiirroo, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  6. digimac

digimac Peon

Best Answers:
    nice! will be checking this out.

digimac, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  7. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Bryce,

I'd be happy to put you in contact with someone from our tech team, but I can tell you with 99% confidence that the problem you are experiencing is on your side, not Pepperjam's. The reason I'm fairly certain that that's the case is because tracking is working just fine for the other several thousand affiliates in the eBay program on PJN. :) Moreover, transaction growth is continuing on a daily basis - there are absolutely no signs of errors on our side. Your experience is isolated.

As I've mentioned in the past, you should see clicks within your PJN account a few minutes after they occur. However, sometimes there's a delay, especially during times when our system is being hit with overload from other PJN programs. Despite this, I am absolutely certain that our tracking is 99.9% accurate and I have absolutely NO concerns about our ability to track eBay impressions, clicks, and transactions.

I hope you can identify the error on your side....or I hope the data that you are speaking about eventually made its way into your account.

If not, please ping me and I'll get you in touch with PJN tech.

Kris

pepperjam, Jul 19, 2008 IP
    GTech likes this.
  8. seo2008in

seo2008in Banned

Best Answers:
    I am from India. Would like to Sign u as an affiliate with Ebay. Whats the procedure

seo2008in, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  9. HotSauce

HotSauce Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Kris - I've applied to the ebay and colon cleanser affiliate programs last week but still haven't been accepted to them. Anyway you can help speed things up ;)

Thanks!

HotSauce, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  10. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    seo2008in - please apply as a publisher at www.pepperjamnetwork.com

HotSauce - please private message me your PJN username (e-mail).

Kris

pepperjam, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  11. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    Kris,

Oddly enough I've made no changes but once again everything seems to be working properly. Obviously I'm not worried or discouraged because I've been dragging my heels getting all my old CJ links switched over but you know I trust PJN's ability to get the job done.

It just seemed odd -> links that were tracking perfectly fine one day were not tracking properly the next but every road has a few bumps in it and I'm in for the long haul with PJN so it's a minor inconvenience and not an issue.

That's the downside (big deal)... In affiliate marketing, you have to find the up side all the time and I found a couple of new opps that seem to be high converters using strictly organic SEO and no PPC. That's the reason I like the eBay program, it converts easily using organic SEO and there's no need to piss away money on PPC to drive hits to get conversions.

Bryce, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  12. ahmed83

ahmed83 Peon

Best Answers:
    pepperjam,

do you have certain timeframe for adding international eBay programs?

ahmed83, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  13. glenndorsey

glenndorsey Guest

Best Answers:
    Kris--- I applied and was accepted into ebay with pjn almost a month ago. Upon finding out that you had no rss feeds, I requested them from you and contacted the account manager. Still no rss feeds. What gives? If you won't offer the rss feeds, PLEASE pm me so that I can figure something else out. I need to get moving on this asap.

Thanks!

glenndorsey, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  14. mikyur

mikyur Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, I am glad to find this thread. So many positive and helpful posts.
    I applied EBAY program at PJN. How long do I have to wait?

mikyur, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  15. flaco

flaco Peon

Best Answers:
    I am STILL waiting and applied over 2 months ago. However, contacting PepperJam might help speed things up. ;)

flaco, Aug 29, 2008 IP