1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pepperjam Partners with eBay Partner Network

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pepperjam, May 29, 2008.

1. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    AspDotNetGuy / oceanadsense / crazyfish,

Ironically - I just got back from the eBay DevCon / Affiliates Day conference in Chicago.

We received incredibly positive feedback from affiliates who have joined eBay on Pepperjam network.

oceanadsense - it's impossible that you'd see "less clicks" on Pepperjam Network than EPN since we are tracking clicks in real-time for not only eBay but hundreds of other merchants and we've never had a problem with accurately reporting impresssions, clicks, sales, and leads.

If anyone has specific inquiries please do not hesitate to contact me via private mail and I'll get you in touch with our eBay account management team and tech team.

pepperjam, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  2. SUB

SUB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok ok, My project was completed last night and i signed up for PJN this morning. After 1 hour or so i was accepted. I just joined the Ebay program through PJN but i have some technical questions that needs answering like is there a big difference to the type of ID that PJN offers or will it be the same format as EPN will allow.

My reason for this is because of the kind of script i use to promote Ebay products. It isn't Bans niether, i rather keep it a secret for now:D

Will PJN offer me a EPN campid ?

SUB, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  3. SUB

SUB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    O btw, I know this is a bit off topic but if i may, I would like to ask you on behalf of all the international marketers that can't accept paypal transfers, would you take a look at http://MoneyBrookers.com as another method of payment for the future of the PJN.

That would be most awesome and re-assuring to us international marketers that PJN really looks out for our best intrest.

We won't have to wait the 30 working days untill the cheques are cleared. Moneybrookers have been around for a very long time. They offer mass payments!

These are a few facts that i have notice so far with MB:
    To receive money is free, the sender pays the fees, fees are lower than paypal.
    Once, i withdrawed USD$400 to my Bank account and i only payed USD$2.50 for the wire transaction.

I hope you consider this sometime in the near future.

Thanks
    SUB

SUB, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  4. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    SUB,

RE: eBay campaign ID

On Pepperjam Network you will use our SID tool to track your campaigns. Simply add your SID (source identification) to the SID section within "Generate Links" and clicks update. Pull the tracking URL and use it with whatever system you are using to generate eBay listings. Of course, you'll need to swap out the SID with whatever campaign you'd like unique tracking for.

RE: International Payment

We will definitely take your suggetions about offering additional international payments systems into consideration.

Thanks!

KBJ

pepperjam, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  5. hololo

hololo Active Member

Best Answers:
    whoa...this is awesome...does that mean ill actually be making money again???

does your tracking actually work?

hololo, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  6. glenndorsey

glenndorsey Guest

Best Answers:
    Pepperjam-- I just registered with your site. Hope to get a response soon. Will apply for ebay when I can. Registered email =

I have never tried ebay ads. I hope this works well for me. Honestly, I have never really tried affiliate marketing period. I sort of got stuck on adsense from day 1 and have never really looked around as much as I should have. This is a great excuse for me to look into diversifying.

Your post here really makes me want to join pepperjam. Any leader of a company that is willing to interact with us grubs gets a high 5 of respect from me.

:)

glenndorsey, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  7. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    glenndorsey - thanks for the vote of confidence!

hololo - Yes our tracking actually works, but it's up to you whether or not you are gonna generate some serious income whether it's with eBay or any of our other programs. :)

KBJ

pepperjam, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  8. mtime88

mtime88 Peon

Best Answers:
    How does pepperjam payment work is it monthly like EPN?

mtime88, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  9. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    RE: Pepperjam Network Payments

Payments are made every two weeks via PayPal, direct deposit, or paper check.

KBJ

pepperjam, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  10. rocky_noob

rocky_noob Guest

Best Answers:
    hi peperjam
    when i getting accept?
    i already join ebay over 3 week but no email accept or not

rocky_noob, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  11. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Rocky - private message me with your PJN username (e-mail) and your full name.

Getting accepted into the eBay affiliate program on Pepperjam Network is not automatic.

The reason that some affiliates have not been accepted yet is because of low Pepperjam Network transparency ratings.

If any of you fall into this category please private message me and I will have our quality control team take a look at your account.

Thanks!

Kris

pepperjam, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  12. glenndorsey

glenndorsey Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow!

Applied to Pepperjam on day 1 and approved. Applied to Ebay.

Sent Mr. Pepperjam a pm to notify him of my ebay application on day 2.

Approved for ebay on day 3, and contacted by Pepperjam's ebay affiliate manager.

I am very, very impressed!!!

glenndorsey, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  13. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    glenndorsey- thanks for the props.

Best of luck and please don't hesitate to reach out to Mandy with any questions you have about the eBay program on PJN.

Kris

pepperjam, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  14. michael.aulia

michael.aulia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've just registered to Pepperjam :) Waiting for the final review process. Hope I can join in and make some extra cash apart from AdSense

michael.aulia, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  15. cleaning72

cleaning72 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,pepperjam :

i applied ebay in pepperjamnetwork account, but declined. can i reapply agian?

another quesiton: did you allow direct linking? i have no time to build so many sites for every merchants.

thanks!

cleaning72, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  16. cleaning72

cleaning72 Peon

Best Answers:
    i recommended change pepperjamnetwork background color. it is very hard to our eyes.

cleaning72, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  17. jangxin

jangxin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just receive payment for May, not every two weeks. I hope you can paid for me soon in the next. Vote.

jangxin, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  18. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    michael.aulia - feel free to ping me via private message along with your PJN username (e-mail) and I'll have my team expedite your application.

cleaning72 - To further discuss your eBay on Pepperjam Network application please contact the account director - Mandy Foley at ebay @ pepperjammanagement.com - also, thanks for your opinion about our interface.

jangxin - I don't entirely understand your e-mail, but I can tell you with certaintly that once you are in our system and generating commission you will get paid every two weeks.

KBJ

pepperjam, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  19. ajeetroy

ajeetroy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pepperjam,

I applied for EPN and was approved next day..I like the speed :)

I also read that you pay every two weeks? Is there a minimum amount required to be able to get paid every two weeks?

Thanks
    Ajeet

ajeetroy, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  20. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Ajeet - the payment threshold is $25.

Best of luck.

Kris

pepperjam, Jun 27, 2008 IP