1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pepperjam Network New Program Announcements

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pepperjam, Feb 5, 2008.

1. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of the Cartridge Zoom (20%) Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

Join Cartridge Zoom NOW!

About the Cartridge Zoom Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"Cartridge Zoom offers a complete line of inks and toners for copiers, fax machines, and printers. Our products are low-cost alternatives and compatible products that compare to OEM inks and toners. We also offer high quality customer service. We are looking forward to establishing and maintaining long-term business relationships with our customers.

Cartridge Zoom has partnered with Pepperjam Network to make joining our program a smooth process! We offer our affiliates an outstanding site and a complete line of products including low-cost alternatives and compatible products that compare to OEM inks and toners, as well as an attractive commission and a commitment to provide you with everything you need to succeed in promoting our store.

- 3% commission on all OEM inks and toners
    - 20% commission on all non-OEM inks and toners
    - 60 Day Tracking Cookie
    - Coupons Always Available
    - Text Links & Banners Available
    - Professionally Managed Program"

Commission: Up to 20%
    Cookie Duration: 45 Days

pepperjam, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  2. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the official launch of the National Collector's Mint (7%) Affiliate Network on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

Join National Collector's Mint NOW!

About the National Collector's Mint Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"National Collector’s Mint is a nationally recognized coin and collectibles company located in Port Chester, NY. Founded in 1991 by Avram C. Freedberg the company has grown from a small two-person operation to a company of more than 100 people. Former U.S. Congressman Barry Goldwater, Jr. sits on our Board of Directors and serves as a spokesperson for our company.

What We Sell

Collectors around the world rely on National Collector's Mint as a trustworthy, reliable source of rare and beautiful collectible precious metals. From genuine Morgan Silver Dollars and U.S. Government Proof Sets, to the latest quarters and Presidential Dollars, NCM offers a wide variety of US coins.

We are also one of the largest private mints, striking legal tender coins authorized by nations around the world. Each special minting is a work of art commemorating the events and people who have shaped our nation’s history.

Why You Should Join Our Affiliate Program

With high average orders and conversion rates, its “win-win”. We help you drive revenue by offering very tempting deals – such as free shipping on orders over $49 or our famous Morgan Silver Dollar for $19.90 campaign. Plus we offer hands-on management from Karen Mayo and Jeff Marsh – two dedicated affiliate managers always available to answer your questions or special requests.

Silver and gold collectibles are hot right now – capitalize on this upward trend by joining our affiliate program today."

Commission: 7.00%
    Cookie Duration: 45 days

pepperjam, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  3. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of the Personal Sound Amplifier (8%) Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

Join Personal Sound Amplifier NOW!

About the Personal Sound Amplifier Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"We have over 25 years experience in the hearing health care industry. We maintain an expert staff including a Doctor of Audiology, certified technicians, and customer service personnel. We believe that offering quality listening devices online will save the consumer thousands of dollars by cutting out the middleman and passing the savings on."

Commission: 8.00%
    Cookie Duration: 30 days

pepperjam, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  4. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of the Don Joy Braces (6%) Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

Join Don Joy Braces NOW!

About the Don Joy Braces Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"Being an official authorized online retailer/reseller of DJO, Inc. allows donjoybraces.com to provide you with a higher level of protection for your medical product purchase and assures you the best possible service available online.

Please be aware of unauthorized sites and auctions that may sell reconditioned products, with no warranty/return or exchange capabilities."

Commission: 6.00%

pepperjam, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  5. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the exclusive launch of the Carol's Daughter (up to 10%) Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

Join Carol's Daughter NOW!

About the Carol's Daughter Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"In the early 1990's, Brooklyn native Lisa Price (a.k.a. Carol's daughter) began experimenting with fragrance, essential oils and natural moisturizers to make gifts for her family and friends. Soon after she packaged her home-spun creations, word spread like wildfire and the demand for her unparalleled hair and body care products led to a highly successful mail-order and web-based business. Nature, family and love are words that resonate for Carol's Daughter and as business expands, Lisa makes sure that detailed care and attention is given to each product.

As an affiliate of the Carol's Daughter program, you have access to a dedicated full-time Senior Affiliate Manager. Carols Daughter's manager is Ashley Lettich, who can be contacted with any questions or concerns you may have. Here's how to get in touch with Ashley:

Email:
    Phone: 877.796.5700
    GoogleTalk: alettich | Twitter: AshleyPJN
    Pepperjam Chat

Program Highlights:

- 8-10% commission
    - 90 day cookie duration
    - Average sale amount: $50+
    - Coupons and special offers"

Commission: 10.00%
    Cookie Duration: 90 days

pepperjam, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  6. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of the BODA Botanicals (38%) Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

HIGHLIGHTS: Massive 38% commission.

Join BODA Botanicals NOW!

About the BODA Botanicals Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"Clinically tested, BODA Extract No. 3 is the highest quality, safest way to put back the conjugated linoleic acid that your body is missing. And, a healthy way to help you achieve your diet goals."

Commission: 38.00%

pepperjam, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  7. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of the Precision Flex (12%) Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

Join Precision Flex NOW!

About the Precision Flex Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"PrecisionFlexâ„¢ is the next evolution in exercise equipment. PrecisionFlexâ„¢ rods are lightweight, durable, easy to store and transport, and can provide varying levels of resistance appropriate to your fitness level and needs!"

Commisson: 12.00%

8. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of the Tree Keeper Bag (up to 7%) Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

Join Tree Keeper Bag NOW!

About Tree Keeper Bag Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"Let's Work Together. Partner With TreeKeeperBag.com.

TreeKeeperBag.com has become a highly recognizable brand, and now you can cash in on our success by joining our affiliate program. We would love to work with you!

With every sale you send through TreeKeeperBag.com using one of the various form of advertisements, you will receive a 5% commission. Plus, keep that customer for 30 Days and STILL earn on every product they buy!

Why TreeKeeperBag.com?

TreeKeeperBag.com offers a complete line of christmas tree storage bags and holiday storage solutions. Our products preserve Christmas trees, wreaths, villages, ornaments, and other valuable heirlooms and decorations. We also offer high quality customer service. We are looking forward to establishing and maintaining long-term business relationships with our customers.

Why Join Our Program?

TreeKeeperBag.com has partnered with PepperJamNETWORK to make joining our program a smooth process! We offer our affiliates an outstanding site and a complete line of products including Christmas tree storage bags and holiday decor storage solutions, as well as an attractive commission and a commitment to provide you with everything you need to succeed in promoting our store.

· 5% commission on all sales

· 6% commission on monthly sales $2501-$5000

· 7% commission on monthly sales $5001+

· 30 Day Tracking Cookie

· Coupons Always Available

· Text Links & Banners Available

· Professionally Managed Program"

Commission: Up to 7%

9. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of the Wood Gamz (10%) Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com

Join Wood Gamz NOW!

About the Wood Gamz Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"We here at Woodgamz.com are proud to say we manufacture all of our cornhole products in the USA. We work very hard to ensure that the quality and craftsmanship of our cornhole boards and cornhole bags meets the expectations of our customers. Please try some of our cornhole products, you will not be let down. Woodgamz.com , the Ultimate maker of Cornhole Products welcomes you to try us out for outstanding products and quick delivery for your cornhole/corntoss products!!"

Commission: 10.00%

10. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of the Frames Direct (up to 10%) Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetork.com

Join Frames Direct NOW!

About the Frames Direct Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"Frames Direct is the online leader for eyeglasses and sunglasses. We fill most eyeglasses & sunglasses prescriptions discounted up to as much as 50% off regular retail prices. Whether prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses are needed for distance or reading, single vision lenses, progressive no line, bifocal or trifocal, or frames only, Frames Direct has the eyewear for our customers' lifestyles including round eyeglasses, rimless frames and safety glasses. We're also the web's source for designer eyeglasses, fashion & celebrity sunglasses, and contact lenses.

Why join the Frames Direct Affiliate Program?

***8% commission for every sale you refer

***Performance Incentive: For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $1,500.00 USD increase commission to 10.00% per action.

***Special offers and significant discounts for your visitors

***Search affiliates welcome!

***Regularly updated creative"

Commission: up to 10%

pepperjam, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  11. MakeMoneyTutor

MakeMoneyTutor Peon

Best Answers:
    HI Kris Jones,

I applied your network several times but not got any reply from your end till now. Kindly, see if you could help me out for this.

Thanks.

MakeMoneyTutor, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  12. JeanFrancois

JeanFrancois Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi KBJ,

We are looking into getting our dating offers in networks like yours, do you currently work with any dating sites?

JeanFrancois, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  13. Mack45

Mack45 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi I have been a member for three months and had my first affiliate sale from pepper jam. The site I did is just the store builder from PJ nothing else but I have thirty or more static info pages leading to there the products I sell.
    I have heard nothing about PJ until I started here. I have not received a check yet but have only one month since I reached the pay threshold. I have not opted for more products yet because I am still in training and have not had time.
    I am new at this but it seems some of the stores commission seem quite low and I think it would be hard to make it with them but I am not sure. The store feature is great I built a site with over five hundred products on twelve pages in under one hour. I am not a site builder and do not know FTP or HTML other than how to do links. So thank you Pepper Jam.

Mack45, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  14. rupeshkumar170

rupeshkumar170 Peon

Best Answers:
    mm look cool
    i've read a lot of reviews in blogs and thread in forums, and i think that i'm going to sign up

rupeshkumar170, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  15. emvsdigital

emvsdigital Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what is pepperjam?

emvsdigital, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  16. awan

awan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    pleasa his guidance since my first time to learn online business

awan, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  17. combizorgnet

combizorgnet Peon

Best Answers:
    this is what i've found, a CPA network program ;), with all my weapon hopefully I could earn grands per month

combizorgnet, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  18. care7

care7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can i add surveys of pepperjam to my cpa network ?

care7, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  19. shelh39

shelh39 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,Is is easy for anyone to get into?

shelh39, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  20. Max796

Max796 Guest

Best Answers:
    i've read a lot of reviews in blogs and thread in forums, and i think that i'm going to sign up

Max796, Oct 9, 2012 IP