1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pepperjam Network New Program Announcements

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pepperjam, Feb 5, 2008.

I've decided to launch this thread to provide DP members with a place to easily find new program launches on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com.

Thanks,

KBJ

aka, Kris Jones
    President & CEO,
    Pepperjam Network

Pepperjam is proud to announce the launch of the Video Professor Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network with a base payout of $45 per lead.

To pull this offer please sign-in to your account at www.pepperjamnetwork.com

[​IMG]

DETAILS:

Video Professor has been the leader in comprehensive, self-paced computer software tutorials for almost 20 years. At the core of Video Professor’s teaching initiative is providing home users as well as corporate professionals with valuable and user-friendly learning solutions for today’s most common software titles. Video Professor has helped over 8 million people learn the computer skills they need to remain viable in today’s computer-driven marketplace.

Commission Payout: Base commission is $45 per lead. You can make more based on volume of leads.
    Cookie Duration: 45 days

My two cents - This offer will convert very well for search affiliates. I also recommend generating some Video Professor pepperjamADS units for blogs and content Web sites with any kind of computer or software theme.

Any questions about the program please post them here.

Best of luck!

KBJ

02/05/08

We are proud to announce the launch of several niche affiliate programs on Pepperjam Network, including DogHouses.com, Croquet.com, GrillsDirect.com, SimplyPlanters.com, & BeachChairs.com.

I've included more information about each program below:

[​IMG]

DogHouses.com Program Description:

We are experts on dog houses, dog beds, exercise pens, dog kennels, and pet carriers. We put our knowledge to work for you by working closely with manufacturers to bring you a variety of unique choices, at prices that fit within most every budget. You don't have to go from store to store looking for what you need. You're certain to find great products, great value and great service at DogHouses.com.

Sales (percentage-of-sale): 10.00%

[​IMG]

Croquet.com Program Description:

We are the croquet experts. We work closely with manufacturers to bring you a variety of unique choices, at prices that fit most every budget. You don't have to travel from store to store looking for what you need. You're certain to find great products, great value, and great service at Croquet.com.

[​IMG]

GrillsDirect.com Program Description:

We are the grill experts. We work closely with manufacturers to bring you a variety of unique choices, at prices that fit most every budget. You don't have to travel from store to store looking for what you need. You're certain to find great products, great value, and great service at GrillsDirect.com.

Sales (percentage-of-sale): 3.00%

[​IMG]

BeachChairs.com Program Description:

We are the experts on all types of beach chairs, umbrellas, chaise lounges, and accessories. From reclining beach chairs to kid-sized chairs, we have them all. We work closely with manufacturers to bring you a variety of unique choices, at prices that fit most every budget. You don't have to go from store to store looking for what you need. You're certain to find great products, great value, and great service at the BeachChairs.com.

SimplyPlanters.com Program Description:

We are the planter experts. We work closely with manufacturers to bring you a variety of unique choices, at prices that fit most every budget. You don't have to go from store to store looking for what you need. You're certain to find great products, great value, and great service at SimplyPlanters.com.

My two cents - each of these offers are highly niche, which means that are likely to convert very well on blogs / content sites that have anything to do with the specific program. For instance, if you have a blog about animals, there is a good chance your readers will love DogHouses.com! At the same time, these offers should be relatively easy for search-engine marketing affiliates. Unlike non-niche Web sites that offer thousands of products from multiple categories (i.e., bedding, kitchen, food, etc.), niche Web sites convert VERY WELL on search engines for keywords related to the niche. For instance, the keyword "Dog House" is likely to convert quite well for DogHouses.com, while any keyword related to the sport of "Croquet" is likely to convert for Croquet.com.

By the way, Pepperjam Network affiliates are raving about some of the highly niche affiliate programs we have decided to launch.

Take advange of the incremental revenue you can drive by spending some time promoting niche programs.

By the way - to pull banners, text links, and pepperjamADS for any of the programs mentioned above, please sign-in to your account at http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com/.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

KBJ

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
    pepperjam, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  2. pamon

pamon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    liking pepperjam more and more... although most of the offers are a % of a sale vs leads/submits.

pamon, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  3. zorus

zorus Peon

Best Answers:
    mm look cool
    i've read a lot of reviews in blogs and thread in forums, and i think that i'm going to sign up :)

zorus, Feb 5, 2008 IP
  4. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    pamon - thanks for your comment. We are adding more and more lead offers every day.

zorus - thanks for joining! Make sure you check out and test pepperjamADS - Here is a link to the pepperjamADS Video Tutorial to help you get started.

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  5. Pingo Dot Com

Pingo Dot Com Peon

Best Answers:
    keep the exclusisive offers coming.

congrats on your new network!

brian

Pingo Dot Com, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  6. cDVDs.co.uk

cDVDs.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, congratulations (although I am not sure these offers are all 'exclusive')...

cDVDs.co.uk, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  7. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    cDVDs.co.uk - every offer on the Pepperjam Network is not exclusive. However, many of the offers are "exclusive," which simply means you can't find them on any other 3rd party network.

Here are a sampling of exclusive offers to Pepperjam Network: Jelly Belly, Donna Karan New York (DKNY), Oscar de la Renta, Ben Sherman, Dog the Bounty Hunter, SEO Moz Premium, Star Trek, Gino Green Global, Graffiti Pink, Jimy Hendrix Clothing, JustSweet by Jennifer Lopez, Samsung Parts, Shop Thirteen, Snooty Pets, World Globes, Aristabrat, BarStools.com, BeanBags.com, AWMA, ClockStyle, Curvaceous Chic Woman, dartboards.com, DaVinci Clothing, English Laundry, Dog the Bounty Hunter, House of Dereon, Enyce, Fender, Hammocks.com, Jewelry Armoire, JewelryBoxes.com, Judith Leiber, Just for Kix, Monsters HD, Luxury Spreads, Only Slippers, Phunk Fashion, Pioneer Linens, Bedroom Furniture Mart, DHP Home Delivery, Estella, Natural Health Pharmaceuticals, Prodigy Deals, Review Me, Text-Link-Ads, DogHouses.com, SimplyPlanters.com, GrillsDirect.com, Croquet.com, BeachChairs.com, and many more.

Pingo_Dot_Com - we'd love to add some additional reach to Pingo.com - if you run that program we'd love the opp to show you a demo of Pepperjam Network!

KBJ

8. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the launch of EasyCashAdvance.com on Pepperjam Network.

Here's a bit about the EasyCashAdvance Program:

[​IMG]

"EasyCashAdvance.com is your best source for a quick cash advance. Complete our simple form and you’ll be matched with a cash advance lender. As a matching service, we simplify your application process and increase acceptance rates by connecting you with multiple lenders all from 1 easy form that saves you time!"

Leads: $2.00 flat

Unlike other cash advance leads that pay on the actual cash advance, EasyCashAdvance.com pays you for the cash advance lead. The lead form is simple - CHECK IT OUT HERE - and only requires that your referral fill out their name, provide an e-mail address, and check yes or no to a few basic questions such as "I am a homeowner - YES or NO" and "I have a steady income - YES or NO."

For those of you that already promote cash advance offers this one might be worthwhile to promote alongside other similar offers. With an easy form-fill you should be able to scale this offer quite well.

While the payout is lower than a typical cash advance offer, the fact that the lead requirement (just info submit versus an actual lead) should make this offer worth testing on the pay-per-click side as well.

Let me know if you have any questions.

KBJ

9. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Pepperjam Network is proud to announce the launch of the swimsuitsforall.com Affiliate Program.

Here's more about the offer:

[​IMG]

"SwimsuitsForAll.com is the premier source of plus size swim wear online. We carry an extensive selection, ranging from such well-known and respected brands to fashion-forward contemporary brands. SwimsuitsForAll.com carries women's, plus size, men's, and kid's swimsuits year-round, specializing in hard-to-find sizes and styles. We carry every different style of women's suits imaginable in sizes 8-34. We also carry big men's swim trunks and board shorts in sizes up to 4X, as well as swimsuits for toddlers, plus size girls, and teens. Our selection is backed up by a 100% Quality Guarantee! SwimsuitsForAll.com carries swimsuits in hundreds of styles and for every budget. We have deep discounts year-round and our unbeatable selection has you covered whether you’re looking for the trendiest new print or a sporty chlorine-proof swimsuit for everyday use at the pool."

Sales (percentage-of-sale): 8.00%
    Acceptance Type: Automatic

This is a nice niche retailer that focuses on PLUS SIZE swimsuits.

Should be a solid seasonal program for East Coasters and worthy of geo-targeting promotion in the West (and other warm parts of the world) throughout the year. Also is worthy of promo to travelers.

KBJ

10. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the exclusive launch of the Watch Company Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network www.pepperjamnetwork.com.

Here are the details:

[​IMG]

"The Watch Co. began in 1993 with one ambitious college student and a vision to offer a wide selection of watches along with incredible service and expertise. Whether you shop online or at one of the Watch Co. stores, you can rest assured knowing you’ll experience the same passion for all things watches & unmatched dedication to customers who share their appreciation for a high-quality, well-designed timepieces. Customers will receive the full manufacturer’s warranty and an authentic factory-direct watch each time they make a purchase! Also, The Watch Co. offers a flexible return policy & FREE Priority Mail Shipping ANYWHERE in the U.S.! - Now that's guilt-free shopping!"

Commissions (percentage of sale): 7.00% Sales Greater than $2500: 8.00% * Sales Greater than $5000: 9.00%
    Special Promotions: The Watch Company offers FREE Shipping, a 1-year return policy, and a 110% Low Price Guarantee; Use the special coupon code "10off" to offer your visitors $10 off any watch purchase.

My Take: With over 100 brand name watches this program should be a search-engine marketers dream. In addition, there are NO PPC RESTRICTIONS so TM's and brand bidding is fair game. The Watch Company is a very reputable name and should convert very well for content Web sites, coupon affiliates, and especially affiliate marketing search arbitragers.

Good luck.

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  11. deathfromabove

deathfromabove Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just a quick question since you're here: I noticed it said that payouts are on or around the 1st and the 15th. Theres also a locking period. If its possible, can you clarify when your earnings leave pending and go to locking period. Also, are your earnings from the 1st of Feb. to the 15th of Feb. paid out on or around the 1st of March?

deathfromabove, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  12. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    deathfromabove,

Affiliate payments are processed and paid via paper check, direct deposit, or PayPal on the 1st and 15th of every month.

Advertisers have the abilty to customize the locking period within a 30-day limit.

Typically, lead-based advertisers lock payments every two-weeks (or less), while e-commerce advertisers (percentage-of-sale) typically lock payments every 30-days (or less) to account for returns.

Understand that we are Pro-Affiliate (no offense to our advertisers) so we will go to bat for affiliates to request payment terms that allow them to maximize and grow their business.

By the way - great question!

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  13. deathfromabove

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. For those who are promoting the lead based pepperjam program, do you know when pepperjam locks in its payments? I just wanted to know if all our hard work promoting pepperjam between now and the 15th of Feb. will get locked in for payment by the 15th of Feb. or some other date.. I'm trying to get a definite timetable, so I'll know what to expect.

deathfromabove, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  14. troyzz

troyzz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello pepperjam, how long ago did you start your affiliate network? I just watched the youtube videos of your companys employees and I feel very comfortable working with you. I think you guys/gals are very transparent with what you do. I just signed up and hopefully I'll get accepted soon.

troyzz, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  15. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    We are proud to announce the exclusive launch of the Telescopes.com Affiliate Program on Pepperjam Network - www.pepperamnetwork.com.

About the Telescopes.com Affiliate Program:

[​IMG]

"Telescopes.com creates the ultimate shopping experience for telescopes, telescope eyepieces, telescope accessories, binoculars, and spotting scopes. We believe in shipping as many items as we can the same or next business day of your order. Fast shipping times are essential for you to have the best shopping experience. Quick delivery and providing you the best possible selection, pricing and customer service differentiate us from retailers."

Commissions (percentage-of-sale): 3.00%

Yesterday we also launced Patio Furniture USA and BistroSets.com. Both Patio and Bistro are paying 10% on a percentage of sale basis with a 45-day cookie duration.

Finally, Benches.com will be launched by thr end of today.

My Two Cents: Like I've said above, niche retailers present a nice opportunity for SEM affiliates and affiliates / bloggers with niche content.

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  16. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for a great updated list.

Just a few questions :
    - can I use direct referral link of the program ? (like in my DP signature link)
    - Do i need to register my every site on which i place PPJ ads ?

MeetHere, Feb 8, 2008 IP
    elitesystem likes this.
  17. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    deathfromabove - are you asking what the payment terms are for the Pepperjam Network Affiliate Referral Program?

troyzz - I founded Pepperjam - www.pepperjam.com - in 1999. We are one of the fastest growing full-service internet marketing agencies in the United States. Pepperjam Network took us about two years to build - we officially launched on 1/15/08; however, we were in Private BETA for over a year with about 50 advertisers or so and about 100 super affiliates - we let them help us design the system. I'm glad you like the videos - we have a great team. If others are wondering what troyzz is talking about - Pepperjam launched a video series on our blog called "Meet the Pepperjam Team." Long story short, every week we randomly interview an employee on our staff and publish the video to YouTube. The employee only find out about 15-30 seconds before the video that they've been chosen so most of the vids are pretty down to Earth and some are really funny.

MeetHere - Some Pepperjam Network advertisers allow direct linking and others prohiit it - my recmmendation is to check each advertisers terms and conditions prior to direct linking. On to your other Q - I recommend you add all te Web sites you are using PJ ads since it may reflect negatively on your transparency rating if you don't. If you have too many Web sites or some other reason just shoot me a private message and we can chat.

KBJ

pepperjam, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  18. felise32

felise32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a good affiliate program, I might have to try !

felise32, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  19. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any email submits or zip offers ? maybe dating leads ?

Do you pay via paypal ? and what NET ?

Lemon116, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  20. deathfromabove

Best Answers:
    That is correct!!

deathfromabove, Feb 9, 2008 IP