1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pepperjam Launches Pepperjam Network

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pepperjam, Jan 26, 2008.

1. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Olgi - another great suggestion.

I will be sure to ask the advertiser to be more clear as they launch programs on Pepperjam Network.

If you ever have a question about the type of lead that is being compensated (i.e. e-mail, form submit, etc.), please ask your personal account representative or use the Pepperjam Chat tool available when you are logged-in to Pepperjam Network.

pepperjam, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  2. 0lgi

0lgi Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because I really like working with PepperJam , I will ask you many questions in this thread so I hope I can get a response from you

1) - What do you mean by "* Incentives for a monthly period"

2) - How can we understand if a program allows Incentives or not ?

3) - I own PeppJam.com and I would like to use it on my PPC campaigns (currently PeppJam is redirecting at my affiliate link) It would be much easier for me as the pepperjamNetwork affiliate url is pretty long

Thats for now

Thanks

Olgi

0lgi, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  3. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is what i previously suggested.. A better description..

check the ppj banner button in left sidebar of www.scriptdebate.com

when someone clicks on it, they goes to the registration page with the url http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com/affiliate/registration.php?refid=355&subid=1745&source=pjn

So its the mentality of affiliates to remove the "refid" part and then signup. And so no lead, right ?

MeetHere, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  4. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    MeetHere - I'm much more of a marketing expert, than a tech guy, but....the cookie drops as soon as the visitor enters the Web site. Therefore, you should be just fine even if someone was to remove the SID.

I'll ask my senior tech guy tomorrow his thoughts.

As I mentioned - I'll take the better description rec back to the folks who submit new advertiser programs.

Olgi - I can tell you that in general that the advertiser will express if they DO NOT allow incentivized traffic. Therefore, if it is not posted you should be OK. However, if you have a question about any specific advertiser please ask them or contact your account rep.

As for your PeppJam.com URL - legally speaking, that is not acceptable to use for referring traffic to Pepperjam Network. You have to use your own Web site with a URL that is unique. I know you can be more creative than purchasing a domain that is so similar to Pepperjam. Some spin on affiliate network...like aff-network.com or something would likely work just fine. By the way, while we don't have any specific policies against redirects, Google doesn't allow auto-redirects so if you use one you risk having your account penalized or shut down.

5. bluepunchbuggy

bluepunchbuggy Peon

Best Answers:
    So far it is nice, though I have some comments on the UI overall:

1) I'd like it to be easier to get links and/or do a straight search of links based on criteria across advertisers; maybe think of an excel export/dump (or eventually a web-service) could be useful. If you'd like a sample spreadsheet of what I'm talking about, let me know.

2) More detailed information on advertisers and terms. I'd love to be able to search advertisers based on the terms and conditions, EPC, etc. Information on them and what they allow is rather thin.

3) Let me set the SID in the pepperjamADS script itself (not just the generator). Again, with lots of sites and streamlining my management of them, it would be nice to be able to be able to programatically set the SID with a script through my adserver.

Otherwise, it looks great. So far I'm impressed with it and look forward to building some awesome traffic with it. Keep up the awesome work! :)

bluepunchbuggy, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  6. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    bluepunchbuggy,

Outstanding suggestions!

(1) Please send me a private message with a spreadsheet of what you're talking about here. Thanks.
    (2) Another DP member suggested that we expand on the advertiser details (i.e., rules, restrictions, etc.) - we are on that for you guys.
    (3) We are working on another release for pepperjamADS, which will including much more functionality. In terms of this request, I'm going to send it over to my tech team that heads up pepperjamADS to add to one of our next releases. This is a very good suggestion.

By the way - we are in the process of releasing a web services API, which will allow you to build additional functionality into PJN on your own. We will continue to add stuff on our own, but for the most sophisticated affiliate marketers (like yourself), my team is dedicated to giving you access to our API so you can start building (and automating) all kinds of fun and useful tools.

Thanks again for your suggestions and for your support of PJN.

KBJ

7. johny2000

johny2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you please tell me if Canadain residence can you pepperjam.How do I sign up with Pepperjam

johny2000, Jan 7, 2009 IP