1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pepperjam Launches Pepperjam Network

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pepperjam, Jan 26, 2008.

Hey guys,

I started this thread to announce the launch of Pepperjam Network - www.pepperjamnetwork.com and to answer any questions DP members might have.

Some in the industry are saying we are about to kick CJ's ass - now I don't know about that, but I'm interested in what you guys think about PJN.

Pepperjam Network is a next generation affiliate network that launched with over 100 advertisers and a really cool affiliate marketing widget called pepperjamADS.

With pepperjamADS you can create your own widget that displays ads from any one or MULTIPLE PJN advertisers. You have over 1,000 ads to choose from. With the other networks you are limited to banners and text links that promote only one merchant. With pepperjamADS you can mix and mash your own ads to better monetize your Web traffic.

We posted a video tutorial of pepperjamADS on our blog at pepperjamnetwork.com/blog

Pepperjam has been in the internet marketing biz for 8 years.

We have about 105 employees and we are based out of Wilkes-Barre, PA, which is 10 minutes from Scranton, PA (aka, home of Dunder Mifflin from Steve Carell's "The Office.")

Pepperjam has won a bunch of cool awards for being a fast growing company and for being one of the best places to work in the world.

I've got a book coming out in April on SEM / SEO / Monetizing Web traffic.

No shitten around - Pepperjam Network was built to make you more money.

By the way, Pepperjam Network has its own referral program that pays you a flat fee of up to $7 for every affiliate you refer that joins PJN. Unlike other referral programs where you only get paid on affiliates that perform, you get paid just for referring affiliates.

What do you guys think?:)

Thanks,

Kris Jones
    CEO, Pepperjam Network

pepperjam, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  2. WallaceYeung

WallaceYeung Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    WallaceYeung, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  3. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I browsed your site before 2 days but no instructions on
    Ways you pay ?

MeetHere, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  4. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    Affiliates get paid every two weeks.

I'll have that added to the Web site.

Once an affiliate is established on Pepperjam Network and has a track record of generating volume, we will move that super affiliate to just about any payment model they need to generate more volume.

Both US and International affiliates have the option of being paid via direct deposit / wire transfer and paper check.

We can also work with an affiliate that wants to be paid via PayPal or Google Checkout.

KBJ

5. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Using the PPC > Landing Page > Merchant model (which is where, I assume, most money in affiliate marketing is made), what makes you better than the other leading networks? You've got the rotating widget, which is neat, but that's not of use to a lot of people. Regardless, I can rotate different offers myself with existing tools...Not as easily as using your widget, I'm sure, but it can still be done with relative ease.

Also, I actually prefer referral programs that are based on performance, not a flat commission ;)

I know there was a lot of buzz surrounding your launch, and I've read around some but am still not yet convinced to join. All of the bloggers out there were obviously hyping you so that they could get paid for their own referrals.

GTAce, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  6. MeetHere

Best Answers:
    OK thanks.

I think paypal option will help you in gathering more publishers ;)

7. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ah, there you go, that's one thing you offer that most other networks do not. Most networks start new affiliates on a monthly payment plan.

GTAce, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  8. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    GTAce,

It's free to join so you really have nothing to lose to at least join and check it out.

The PJN reporting system was built with PPC arbitrage affiliates in mind - it's very easy to add SID's and run reports. We use AJAX throughout the site so it isn't as clunky as some of the other major networks.

I agree with you that that pepperjamADS doesn't do much for AM PPC arbitrage direct linkers, but for PPC affiliates who build out landing pages, pepperjamADS is a great addition or alternative to a banner or text link.

I suggest you join and check out our interface and tools and post here what you think.

The flat commission model is working very well for many affiliates, especially bloggers.

One reason you should join is that Pepperjam has more exclusive offers than just about any CPA network out there - CPA networks share each others offers - we don't do that. We take existing clients and launch programs for them.

Here's a sampling of some of the exlusive offers on Pepperjam Network: Jelly Belly, Donna Karan New York (DKNY), Oscar de la Renta, Ben Sherman, Dog the Bounty Hunter, SEO Moz Premium, Star Trek, Gino Green Global, Graffiti Pink, Jimy Hendrix Clothing, JustSweet by Jennifer Lopez, Samsung Parts, Shop Thirteen, Snooty Pets, World Globes, Aristabrat, BarStools.com, BeanBags.com, AWMA, ClockStyle, Curvaceous Chic Woman, dartboards.com, DaVinci Clothing, English Laundry, Dog the Bounty Hunter, House of Dereon, Enyce, Fender, Hammocks.com, Jewelry Armoire, JewelryBoxes.com, Judith Leiber, Just for Kix, Monsters HD, Luxury Spreads, Only Slippers, Phunk Fashion, Pioneer Linens, Bedroom Furniture Mart, DHP Home Delivery, Estella, Natural Health Pharmaceuticals, Prodigy Deals, Review Me, Text-Link-Ads, and many more.

The Review-Me and TLA programs have their own internal program, but we are the only network that I know of that have those programs.

9. MeetHere

Best Answers:
    sounds good, I just signed up... whom to contact for paypal option ?
    And you should add those abbreviations for country field..:)

10. WallaceYeung

WallaceYeung Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    just join your network,
    it's really cool unlike CJ...
    and it would perfect if you can offer more banner options for advertising PPJ,
    and we can get pay via Paypal.

WallaceYeung, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  11. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm headed to Petco with my wife and Bulldog.

I will respond later today to any questions DP members have about Pepperjam Network.

Sign-up and let us know what you think.

Thanks.

KBJ

12. usmanzali

usmanzali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    any body try them out?
    are they good? any earning?

usmanzali, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  13. MeetHere

Best Answers:
    Its a very new site.. So better try it out. :)

14. usmanzali

Best Answers:
    Yes I regisitered there looking forward to getting accepting and checking them out.

I wana see if they are better then cj

15. blackysky

blackysky Peon

Best Answers:
    pepperjam got amazing offer.. They got some exclusive offer I was looking for. Now I'm waiting to see the result of those offer

blackysky, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  16. pepperjam

pepperjam Guest

Best Answers:
    usmanzali,

Your application to PJN should be accepted.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Good luck!

KBJ

17. usmanzali

Best Answers:
    Thx I have got the e-mails already wow that didn't even take 1 hour. :D

18. chibiz5

chibiz5 Peon

Best Answers:
    I signed up and waiting for final approval! So I think when im approved is when i can login right? Cos it wont let me login right now!

chibiz5, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  19. BankRollBucks

BankRollBucks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm liking PJN....the only thing I would suggest (unless I am missing it) is a search for Lead, Sale, etc.

I don't mind clicking on the more detail, but would be nice to search for leads, sales, all at once.

BankRollBucks, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  20. usmanzali

Best Answers:
    I really like PepperJamNetwork for the last 3 hours I have checked it out.
    The account panel is really nice.
    I know as it is a new affiliate site there aren't a lot of offers.
    I am looking forward to more from PepperJamNetwork. :D