1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying People to add games to our sites - get paid to play games!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Mkcoy, Jun 23, 2015.

We need people to add games to different games sites.

You will be payed by performance! The better job you do, the more you earn!

Requirements
    All you need to do is add a game to our site so it can be played. Most of the games are already installed but not published. Your job will be to edit them and change the description and add new one of 100 words minimum. Also add nice 300x300 minimum image thumbnail. And chose best category and add one or two tags. Also must add a meta description of at least 15 words.

You must be able to do it properly! No sloppy lazy corner cutting workers wanted!

We are looking for originality, talent, flair and attitude. That said, anyone can do this! If you like playing games and then writing a short description about them about the game and how to play it in the same style and manner as the site already uses then you're exactly what we're after.

Complete the steps to get the payment.

Check the screenshots for help below as well.
    1. Login to the site using the login details we give you and go to the pending posts page and click edit on one of the posts (games) that are set as drafts.
    2. Change the description to something unique that relates to the game to minimum 100 words.
    3. Add a unique featured image that is the thumbnail for the game.
    4. Change the current thumbnail image link for the game to the one you just uploaded on the game files tab.
    5. Set the meta SEO Title and add a description of at least 15 words like "Play xx xx and bla bla bla.
    Check this screenshot of your page and what to do.

When writing description of game we want to you to start with the games name and put what kind of game it is and what its about and if its a mobile game put that its mobile friendly.

Some of our games are desktop games like Flash and Unity3D games.
    Some of our games are mobile friendly games for mobiles/tablets but can also be played in a browser too.

Pay rates
    We are paying $1 per 5 games.
    Payment by PayPal.

To apply.

Send me a PM on here or add me on Skype (mike.mkcoy).

Mkcoy, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  2. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's way to low a payment price. You're asking for original copy, editing labor, for only $1? You need to up that price to get quality people. Just suggesting, other than that, it's the funnest looking job ever offered on DP.

Greg B, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  3. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Getting quality people to do the job isn't the ultimate goal of these kind of peanut-minded employers... or should I say exploitative bosses?

Mystique, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  4. SuperMechs

SuperMechs Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    This rate is too low even for someone in a third world country... 500+ words per $1?

SuperMechs, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  5. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To be honest, the pay is in the fun of doing the work as well. :D

If you like to do something thats fun instead of your usual boring mundane monotonous data entry jobs.

There's no time frame rush and you can do it in your own time at your own speed.

If you have any games you can add them as well if you want.

It only takes less than 5 minutes to add a game when they are already saved as drafts. Less than that if your quick.

Someone could easily add 5 to 10 games an hour.

It's not hard when the games are already installed.

All you gotta do is play them and write a description and that.

Also will say that we will pay more on good performance and up the rates.

If you're really good at it we can pay more like $1 per 2 games or $2 per 5 games.

It's not a lot but I'm not asking for super technical skills required work here. :)

Just a bit of extra pocket money if you got any spare time any time you need to make a quick few bucks!

Mkcoy.

Mkcoy, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  6. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dude, you're nowhere near being realistic. This is Earth. Fair exchange for work done. Fun has nothing to do with it. If you want something done that you won't or can't do yourself, you PAY people to do it. Besides, who in the world would work for $2 an hour? There are people who live in jungles who still eat other people who wouldn't go for a rate that low.

Greg B, Jun 23, 2015 IP
    dcristo and Luq like this.
  7. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your rate is very low. Are you trying to bully someone with that rate?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    Zirkon Kalti, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  8. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Good luck finding someone to do this you will need it.

dcristo, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  9. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm going to do this. I'm adding you on Skype to negotiate. Thank you.

Yosheena, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  10. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not trying to bully anyone. The rate is low because the work is a pleasure to do and is super super easy!
    Fun has EVERYTHING to do with it! It's not hard work! It's a very simple job! I'm not asking for super skills here!!
    As you can see from all the responses I've had, plus the PM's and the adds on Skype. I don't need luck. :)

Mkcoy, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  11. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $2 an hour?? What are you talking about!? You don't know what you are talking about!! Where have I said I'm paying by the hour? Moron!

And conversely, if you don't want to do it. Don't do it. Nobody is forcing you to do anything...

And what is it to you how much I'm paying? What effect or bearing does it have on your day or people who live in jungles? NOTHING. NONE. NADA. ZILCH and SQUAT.

Mkcoy, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  12. mareslo

mareslo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    i really don't understand people who are hijacking such threads.Not every job is paid 5-10$/hour boys and someone from 3rd world will surely take it or someone who is just starting out online so don't be such a dicks and don't trash around with stupid comments

GL with finding workers Mckoy as i am European this is not for me but you can surely get someone from 3rd world who will happily do the job!

mareslo, Jun 24, 2015 IP
    Mkcoy likes this.
  13. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    It's called common sense bro, something you clearly don't have.

You are paying $1/500-words. It is reasonable to assume that someone can write 1000-words/hour.

Good luck with getting people interested in the slave labour, though, and then trying to justify it by saying the work is fun.

Working for you for an hour wouldn't even buy me a coffee LOL! Not that I would work with clients like you.

dcristo, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  14. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No one is doubting that you will find someone to take up your offer. Whether or not you'll get what you're looking for is up in the air.

I can find plenty of cheap people for multiple services around my town but there's no way in hell I would hire them because they're awful at what they do.

coreygeer, Jun 25, 2015 IP
    Greg B and dcristo like this.
  15. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah I have no common sense at all. I'm just an idiot. And an asshole too. You should know though, after all, it takes one to know one. :)

Mkcoy, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  16. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'd add cheapskate to that list. Just sayin.

dcristo, Jun 25, 2015 IP
    Greg B and malky66 like this.
  17. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is it to you how much I'm paying? You don't even want to do the work and have already said that you wouldnt work with me.
    Why say something like that if you don't even want to do the work? You give it all this and that but really you're not at all very professional yourself.
    If I am paying a little less than the going rate for high quality content why does that bother you at all? What skin is it off your nose (the same nose that you like to stick into other peoples business) that is.

I've already said..
    So $1 per 2 games. You can add 10 games per hour easily. That's $5 an hour for doing something super super easy and super super fun to do at the same time.
    And if they are really good at it and fill in all the fields properly then I will up the price even more. Probably to around $4/5 per 5 games.
    That way, if they can add 10 games per hour. And can spend 3 hours a day doing it. That's $20-$30 for adding 30 odd games.

It's not like they even have to find the content as it's already there. Just have to change it around so its unique.

And surely at the end of the day, if I can find someone that is willing to do it for these rates. Then that is good on me isn't it?

Why come down on me because of that? What does it have to do with you? Are you really that bored with nothing better to do?

And isn't it good business sense, let alone good common sense to "shop around" or try to get the best rate on something?

You don't know the math behind it and seem to think I'm asking for super technical skills here. I'm NOT.

It's super easy, super fun work. The pay is in the fun as well as the money side of it.

But if I want to pay some third world country dude a $1 for doing something which is a hot meal for them. What is that to you? What effect does that have on your day or anyone elses for that matter?

Sorry for the essay it just pisses me off when people feel like they have to stick their nose into other peoples business and then insult them for it while they are there at the same time.

There's a good book you should read. I advise you. It's called "How to win friends and influence people". You should try to read it.

Best regards.

By the way, position is filled now.

Mkcoy, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  18. rahil4u

rahil4u Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well said I must say....

rahil4u, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  19. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh my! thought i would play some games..

Yosheena, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  20. eArticleSolutions

eArticleSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well. I have written game descriptions for a site based in Germany and was getting $1 per 100 words. There were hundreds of games so this was the bulk rate. I come from Kenya, and still would not do it for this rate. However, there are those who are just starting out and they will do a great job for you. So soldier on dude.

eArticleSolutions, Jun 27, 2015 IP