1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

People sell FB "likes" how is that done?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by chrisj, Oct 20, 2011.

1. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes just like there are traffic exchanges EasyHits4U(dot).com , where free members visit sites in exchange for visit to their sites there are site doing the same for facebook/twitter/stumbleupon/etc .... I did try one (as a paid member, bought visits) got my facebook likes but vast majority were from India (no offense given), not what I needed for a Canadian based page.

briguy, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  2. henkepenka

henkepenka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contact me on Skype if you're still interested in buying likes. Very low cost and real likes! Skype-id: henkepenka

henkepenka, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  3. Jeremy Moncur

Jeremy Moncur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would just be real careful with paid FB likes. I've done it before thinking that more likes in general would be good but that's not usually the case from my experience. Most likely, you'll end up with a page that's like by 1,000 people but has 0 user interaction. That doesn't look well if you're trying to get actual likes as most FB users are smart enough to either: a.) take note of a ton of fake accounts liking your page, or b.) just see that none of your "likers" are interested enough in your page to interact with it.

In my opinion, it's better to have a smaller number of likes from people who care about and interact with your page than a ton of likes from people who'll never visit your page again after liking.

Jeremy Moncur, Feb 15, 2014 IP