1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

People in China eat babies as soup, do you believe it?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by n3o7, Jul 1, 2010.

1. People Browse

People Browse Active Member

Best Answers:
    Come to think of it, I can't ever recall seeing a chinese immigrant legal or not with a dog as a pet. For that matter cats too! I wonder if "Peta" would take up the cause, at least for the poor pouches.

People Browse, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  2. superfrankie

superfrankie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WTF thats sick!

superfrankie, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  3. n3o7

n3o7 Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen some asian walking their dog, but not sure if they were chinese or koreans, but I used to know a chinese girl who loves animals, and not as food

n3o7, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  4. earnincome

earnincome Peon

Best Answers:
    No, Its really very scare. If any children or young age child sees it, they will be shocked. It is not good to add that much odd pictures.

earnincome, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  5. RadioBounce

RadioBounce Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh God, I almost puked! Damn! That is completely wrong!

RadioBounce, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  6. People Browse

Best Answers:
    Must be asians that were born and raised in the U.S. :)

I just worry about the "Liberal Lunitics" in the democratic party right now trying to keep the borders open so anyone in the world can put their feet on the ground in the U.S. say I'm here, and start practising their bad social habits like eating babies and going grocery shopping for delicascies at the animal shelter.

People Browse, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  7. jasonbird01

jasonbird01 Peon

Best Answers:
    That sounds horrible...
    But i have never heard these things in china..
    Because im always living in china..
    I cant belive it..

jasonbird01, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  8. n3o7

n3o7 Member

Best Answers:
    so, you're chinese, do chinese eat dogs and cats?

n3o7, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  9. People Browse

Best Answers:
    I'd like to hear an answer to that also. I know Chinese eat tigers and anything that moves in the chinese forests.

Dog and Cat eating is no liked here in the U.S.A. Bad Chinese people for eating a pooch.

People Browse, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  10. mabiawilliams

mabiawilliams Peon

Best Answers:
    Hard to Believe it. Its Horrible!!!! Insane.. Just Eating Themselves is Left Now.

mabiawilliams, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  11. explosion

explosion Peon

Best Answers:
    ooooo sshit..how can they do so??

explosion, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  12. kiriunt

kiriunt Peon

Best Answers:
    Omg omg . Thats insane .Seriously sick people .

kiriunt, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  13. hammyparmar

hammyparmar Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind a cruelty it is?

hammyparmar, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  14. digitalchat

digitalchat Peon

Best Answers:
    It is some kind of rumor, not true. Chinese people are so friendly that they won't do that.

digitalchat, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  15. jjeezy

jjeezy Peon

Best Answers:
    OK let's get something straight. Not all Chinese people do this, certain extremely sick, immoral, and creepy lunatics do this. :]

Also, I find it hypocritical when people think it's strange certain races eat something... for example yes, some Chinese people eat dogs and cats.

You eat chickens, pigs, and cows.

They could be just as smart and fun to be around as pals. You know a little pink piglet could make a great pet too... so don't be stunned and all up on your high horse...

We're all just guilty ownivores (sans the vegans/vegetarians).

jjeezy, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  16. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    That is just plain rude. DP is not your place to discriminate other races. Whether you think that they eat infants or not, it's all up to you however don't generalize them just because you think that Chinese people eat them.

Just because you're accustomed in eating chickens, beef or pork, that doesn't mean eating dog or cats are inhuman. Just another stereotype way of thinking. How about Thailand delicacies? Beetles or big fat maggots perhaps? Would you still say Bad Thailanders for eating a bug.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
    Grimm, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  17. People Browse

Best Answers:
    Don't start attacking me because of your lack of knowledge and accusing me of being a racist because of your lack of knowledge. First thing that comes out of the mouth of a liberal lunatic is the racism card. Never fails.

Now one deserves you attacks because you are unaware or just took a desliking to someones post.

Everything I stated is info I aquired from reading and documentaries I've watched on the History channel and in news programs. This type behavior does exist in certain societies and does exist in China. That's a fact. In Africa this type of behavior exists out in the uncivilized back country.

Look at this: [​IMG]

Partly cooked dog meat in a pot, showing paws, legs, a tongue, and other parts. Photo taken in Southeast Asia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat

Don't give me that Hogwash about we eat chickens, cows and pigs. These animals are socially acceptable animals to use for food and cannot be domesticated which means they "Don't learn" as cats dogs learn.

The chinese eat anything and although I have a hard time believing they would eat a human fetus I'm inclined to believe it because the Chinese "EAT EVERYTHING"! The Chinese don't have any animals that are not socially acceptable to eat.

I don't care if you think differently about what I post but "Do Not" quote me and call me out on a subject when it's you yourself that are "Wrong".

I really don't like getting attacked over someone elses lack of knowledge.

If other nations want to eat bugs then go for it. They can't be domesticated. I'd blow chunks all over your shoes if I had to eat one but that's me.

Sounds like you want to try some fetus and dog soup.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
    People Browse, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  18. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Being quoted won't make you less human ;)

To be honest, I wouldn't really care much about what people eat and I couldn't really care less about the people here either. I however, don't generalize people just because some or even most of them eat foods which aren't socially accepted.

Sheesh, you don't have to do all that just because "I quoted your post", take the chill pill, no harm meant there and I don't have to be that all knowledgeable just so that you could call another person less knowledgeable because that is just another discriminating act your majesty. lol.

Grimm, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  19. People Browse

Best Answers:
    You called me a racist to promote your liberalism viewpoint.

What you are inferring is that eating all types of animals is acceptable. This is the U.S. of A. man! We are civilized or suppost to be. This is my home also and I sure don't want liberals to start eating their dogs. I don't want liberals to allow people in this country that go grocery shopping at the dog pound. Liberalism is the problem with the U.S. because they allow this type of socially unacceptable behavior to come across the border. This statement is "NOT RACISM".

Drop the "Chill Pill" thing because you will not will argument or rectify your statement supporting the eating of fetuses and domestacated animals using it.

Chickens, Pigs and Cows are socially acceptable to consume because they are animals that can't learn and the human food chain needs something to eat until a replacement for the eating of Cows, pigs and Chickens can be replaced as a protein source. There's plenty of beef, chicken and pork around so the eating of other animals is not nescessary at all.

Dogs, cats, monkeys, horses can be domesticated and are capable of learning. These animals are socially unacceptable to eat even though horse meat is produced in the U.S. I myself don't eat meat anymore unless it's processed ground beef, chicken or turkey. Makes me gag to have a big fat blood vessel pop out of a piece of meat and slap me across the face when I bite into it.

I really dislike people that eat dogs! I bet all the dog owners reading this thread don't appreciate your support of dog eating.

Pa. dog trapped in hot car honks to alert owner
    The Associated Press
    Tuesday, July 13, 2010 9:35 PM EDT

A veterinarian said a dog trapped in a car on a 90-degree day in eastern Pennsylvania honked the horn until he was rescued. Nancy Soares said the chocolate Labrador was brought to her Macungie Animal Hospital last month after he had been in the car for about an hour.

She said Max's owner had gone shopping and was unloading packages when she returned but forgot that Max was still in the car. She later heard the horn honking and looked outside several times but saw nothing amiss. Finally, she went outside and saw Max sitting in the driver's seat, honking the horn.

Soares said the owner immediately gave Max cold water to drink and wet him down with towels before rushing him to the clinic.
    Soares said Max was very warm and panting heavily but had suffered no serious injuries, only heat exhaustion.

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

People Browse, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  20. digitalchat

digitalchat Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this thread is really uninteresting and meaningless. It just leads to ethnic conflicts. There are also a small part of bad people in USA. Most Chinese people are kind people. If you said that Chinese people are cruel or cannibal, I won't agree with you.

digitalchat, Jul 13, 2010 IP