1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pentagon says ships harassed by Iran

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by bogart, Jan 7, 2008.

1. letsjoy

letsjoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    May be its minmum its req. to fight with USA..and why US fighting like kids when Iran 100's said I dont want war :(

letsjoy, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  2. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Those 11,000 missile you speak of would would make a hell of a fireworks show over the Caspian sea.

guru-seo, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  3. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Rockets dude.

The Webmaster, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And you thought lead was dense.

debunked, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  5. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Some of the rockets can reach Israel or US bases in the Persian Gulf.

bogart, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  6. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Absolutely! In the Gulf of Tonkin, we were attacked. (I use the term "we" very loosely here). Operation Northwoods? You bet, I know the non alex jones version of this one too. Do YOU know what that conspiracy is? This is one of the first things AGS came in crying about, and I owned him thoroughly on it. Let's sum it up....one military person suggested a pitiful plan. His plan was dismissed, and shortly after, fired. End of story. Find something better to make that pitiful case!

Rather than tear "our" government down for such, you should be thrilled that our country's leadership did the right thing, by dismissing the plan and firing the guy responsible for it. But no, not guerilla. He'll use it as an example of hatred for his country, because alex jones and other "conspiracy" types associated with Ron Paul, believe it was a super secret "inside job" government plan, that never was.

Don't make it so easy on me, please?

Right. You want her to surrender, at all costs. Rather than praising and defending Iran, you *could* have (but as usual, never do) praise your OWN country for showing *considerable* restraint, in the face of what virtually everyone thought was an impeding suicide attack. In fact, the country that you are praising, supporting and defending (not your own) was on radio, recorded, saying the ships would blow up.

But no, never anything positive for your OWN country. This is what "get's" me about you. Your own country showed considerable restraint, when by all rights, very well should have blown them out of the water for their threats, but you choose to trash your OWN country and give praise and "aid" to Iran. Could you be any more disrespectful to YOUR country?

Wouldn't surprise me. They seem disappointed in your candidate's performance last night. I can't imagine why :rolleyes:

GTech, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  7. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh boy here comes that smelly smell i smell lol. I have talked to soldiers personally that were there and they all knew that the gulf of tonkin was fiction. Absolutely you say. Must be quoting another government website ehhehehehehehe.
    Gtech if i were in the government and i told you that there were pink elephants flying over california you would be taking it as gospel truth.
    Im gonna start a government of my own, and i would love about 2 million gtechs in there. Imagine the wealth i can accumulate and how little expense i would have by controlling that mass of 2 million people:D:D.

Have u taken the time out of your elitist schedule to talk to one soldier that was stationed in that area?
    Opps i forgot, your official government report is gospel truth and never should we question THE STATE!!!!

pingpong123, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  8. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Not as dense as some neocons i know lol

9. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I'm calling BS on this one. First, if you are having problems with personal hygiene to cause something smelly, try turning your underwear inside out once a week ;)

On the serious side, no, I do no believe you talked with or no anyone that was there. I reject the absurd claim of magic pretend friends used to validate your pathetic argument. That might fly on a ron paul supporter, but not on me ;)

Try again.

GTech, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  10. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Were we?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident

One military person? How about the Department of Defense and Joint Chiefs of Staff?

The guy you claim got "fired" ended up becoming the Supreme Allied Commander of NATO. Not to mention that more false flags were planned well after he was removed from the JCS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Try spinning your revisionist history elsewhere. The record shows you to be dishonest.

guerilla, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  11. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    thank you Guerilla, you just confirmed what we all knew inside, and not just about the gulf of tonkin either. Gtech seems to be the master of disinformation:). Maybe he can provide another copy and paste from another shady site. All i know is im proud of our troops and spreading the truth for their name is something i do with honor as it shows that im with them in spirit as well as guarding their brother in arms that are now fighting anotehr lie of a war in iraq. Thank god i dont twist facts in their names as i would be very ashamed of myself if i did:).

12. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Would u like to talk to them:), they are all over america but we have a few here in san diego;). Your welcomed to visit anytime. Unlike you im true to my word:), like i said before all my uncles on my dads side served in the military, and if you want you can research that also.
    I think you will be silent on this challenge as well as being silent on my challenge to talk to the iranian students here in america.
    All talk no proof and no facts.
    case closed
    watch people as i 100% predict the ignore treatment of this statement as it had occured about 5 times before
    This is getting too easy.lol

13. kingjacob

kingjacob Peon

Best Answers:
    The Kingdom did a pretty good unbiased job of relating the issues in Saudi Arabia, So I wouldn't compare it to Rambo. Also sometimes there is more truth in fiction than the news media.

The boats coming from Iran were obviously doing something though its a shame they weren't smart enough to recover the white boxes. The US coast guard/navy act without impunity even with flagged vessels in international waters so Im pretty surprised they didn't sink them.

kingjacob, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  14. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    The video posted is fake.

And about the WAR if it happens sure US win but is US ready to pay the price?

price for 1 year time = the life of 10.000 brave US soldiers.

And oil price 200$ per barrel. ( then you should think of riding donkey instead of your car)

Mr_2, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  15. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I have no lost love for the Saudis, but how exactly do you measure the amount of bias? Are you very familiar with Saudi Arabia?

I'll agree re: the news.

guerilla, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  16. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    fake huh? lol...got any proof to back up that claim?

d16man, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  17. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Yeah actually Tehran claimed that the video shown by US is an archived video, pretty old and the audio is fake, added for the effect. It was on TV news earlier today.

The Webmaster, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  18. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The video and sound are very revealing.

The Iranian speed boats were very well coordinated. They dispersed in their harrassment and got their asses out of there the moment before they were to be fired upon.

It was a provocative testing act. Still I suspect over 40 years there have been many many of those primarily between US and allied jets versus Russian and or Chinese aircraft.

No harm --no foul.

Even as Bush and Cheney might like to attack Iran....I'd bet there are many in the military that would debate that in a fierce way at this time.

It would take a major provocation to provoke an attack.

The US had plenty of pretty good evidence that Iran was importing projectile IED's into Iraq that directly killed many US soldiers. We didn't do anything overtly hostile to Iran during that long period.

This provocation is minor compared to dead American soldiers due to projectile IED's.

The Iranians do not have a peace seeking govt. The US, alternatively, has its hands full at the time with an overstretched military.

earlpearl, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  19. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought the new video was taken from a guy's cell phone?

d16man, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  20. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Who's to say that the Iranians weren't on a dry run and the next time will be the real attack.

bogart, Jan 10, 2008 IP