1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pentagon says ships harassed by Iran

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by bogart, Jan 7, 2008.

1. t.sealey

t.sealey Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to watch the movie "The Kingdom" those mother******** dont play around.

I fully support and wouldnt question the Army/Navy/Whoever blowing them out of the water for doing something stupid like that.

t.sealey, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  2. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I watched that just last night!

GRIM, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    In observing the continued support of the largest state sponsor of terrorism, another observation:

*someone,* who didn't and still doesn't have the huevos to stand up against his "popular" fan club, when pointed out to the hand/foot chopping, defended Iran as well, by invoking moral equivalence. Yep, rather than taking issue with it, or his fellow "comrades" over their undying support for aggressively provoking our country, he chose to "blame America first" by saying some take issue with our death penalties. Problem? This isn't a death penalty issue, and America doesn't chop off hands and feet. But that didn't stop him from attempting to deflect Iran's horrible practices onto his country, by trying to invoke moral equivalence.

Perhaps that's why RP's 5% national poll support has dwindled to 3%.

GTech, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  4. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No reason to 'stand up' I have shown I do stand up against RP supporters in the links provided Gtech. Do you just like making yourself look like a total idiot?

It is not 'moral equivalence' it is the fact that they are their own nation. We should not tell them how to live their lives. I guess you think all nations should do as we say? Interesting......

I am not for chopping off hands and feet, I do not support it, it however is THEIR COUNTRY not yours or mine!

Who is blaming America? I forgot you hate logic and facts, you love the mindless mantra chant for war. Sorry I am NOT a soldier, I am a US citizen and as such will use thought process in my takes on the situation. I DO NOT follow orders, maybe if some day I am in the military I will blindly follow orders like a good soldier, until that day I will look at facts and NOT what I am told to.

--
    Are in incapable of making a post without invoking RP?

GRIM, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  5. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's a movie, not a documentary.

What a f**ked up world we live in, where people inform themselves on other countries, cultures, religions and races from action films. :rolleyes:

Lemme guess, you also think that Rambo fires explosive tipped arrows from his compound bow?

guerilla, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  6. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's a very good point. That's the problem with the current US Government, they are quite happy to try and be the worlds policeman and criticize other countries yet they need to look a little closer at what is happening in their own country before doing so. It smacks of hypocrisy.

As for our friend bogart, if Yahoo News said that the tooth fairy was visiting him tonight he would check under his pillow in the morning. :p

AGS, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  7. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can still live with amputated limbs.

If anything, we are more morally wrong, as death is eternal. But I'm not in the business of comparing apples to oranges. As a sovereign nation they are free to enact laws as they wish. I personally disagree with them, as I also disagree with the death penalty, but only one of those two issues concerns me as a US citizen.

GTech, I can see why you support Huckabee. Considering his ties to the CFR, you and him both sure do love the idea of globalism and enforcing our values upon the entire Earth. Perhaps this also explains how you voted for Clinton. Like Huckabee, you're a quasi-liberal in conservative clothing, and have no concept of sovereignty.

omgitsfletch, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  8. Silver89

Silver89 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They should of set it straight and blown the shit out of the boats, then Iran would realise that sending blow up boats out against US Air Carriers isn't going to work, look at the size differences...!

Traditional Iran attack boat:
    [​IMG]

Traditional American attack boat:
    [​IMG]

Silver89, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  9. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The Iranians in a perverted way belive that they can stir up the anti-war movement and use some limited attacks to push the US from the Persian Gulf.

Hezbollah did the same thing with their kidnapping of some Israeli soilders.

Thanks for the mention :D

The Iranians have anti-ship cruise missles and small speed craft are an effective weapon in narrow waters.

bogart, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  10. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I have no doubt of that, there are many islamists here that would kill a female just for adultery or for dressing as they believe to be sluttish & we have a number of people on here that openly admit to supporting terrorist groups the Iranian guards would fall right into that category.

But the difference would be that these terrorists were provacating!

Toopac, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  11. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are very welcome. :D

AGS, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  12. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL
    Take it easy and don't mention Star Trek not being real, must keep it a secret.

Valley, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  13. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:

They are mean looking kids mind...

Valley, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  14. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Anywhere on the high seas where the American flag is flying is US terrority.

"Millions for defense and not one cent for tribute" was the call from Thomas Jefferson in response to the Barbary Pirates.

bogart, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  15. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bogart, have you ever heard of LOST? Law of the Sea Treaty.

If not, you might want to check that out. The trotskyites are succeeding in undermining any sovereignty, legal, implied or otherwise.

guerilla, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  16. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Law of the Sea Treaty? Ronald Regan put an end to that 25 yeears ago. I guess some things never die.

bogart, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  17. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In October, it was in deliberation with a Senate committee.

It's not dead.

guerilla, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  18. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Grim, some people just dont process info correctly unless its are coming straight from fox news or its owner murdock:D.
    I can picture gtech during the gulf of tonkin incident upon hearing on the news that the vietnam attacked one of our boats.
    He would be screaming for full total war, even though later on it was proven the gulf of tonkin was fiction to get us into the vietnam war.

pingpong123, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  19. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    actually i don't think there will be a draft if there were to be a war in iran. Because someone stupid enough to fully attack the US is willing to risk nuclear war and thats what there provoking.

I actually think there is something behind all of this, iran isn't dumb enough to toy around with us although they kinda know we won't attack because our country is kinda in a semi civil war with politics right now so for us to jump in another war would only destory us from the inside i think they know this.

Personally if a draft is called in I won't join either, Or at least if george bush is still in command. If i feel we are justified in being sent to war then of course ill join but I won't fight a war because some idiot in the white house with an IQ of a peanut tells me to. I'd rather pick up a gun and go to war with him

killafawk, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  20. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not your choice to decide national policy.

A lot of people in New York, Boston and the midwest felt the same way as you during the civil war and violently opposed being drafted.

They felt that slavery and the US civil war wasn't their problem.

bogart, Jan 8, 2008 IP