1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Penguin updated SEO first page ranking at $299 within Specified Time Period

Discussion in 'Services' started by acevatuew, Dec 19, 2012.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello to all DP Member,

SEO Top 10 ranking at $299

We will give you quality guaranteed top 10 ranking and best result for your keywords.

Our SEO firm spends quality time in research and development of SEO tactics so we can grow working strategies for our customers. You feel ensure that working with our SEO professional is an ease and you'll be stunned with the outputs as they proceed.

• 100% risk free SEO services, Money Back Guarantee.
    • Guaranteed Top 10 Ranking in Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines
    • All Submission is 101% Manual Submission not a semi manual and automatic.
    • After completion of job I will provide a Comprehensive Completion Report in excel format.(Weekly report)

We use only whitehat SEO techniques and do slow submission only in quality websites as per google new update "Penguin"

Our Link Building strategies:

· Web directory submissions
    · High page rank blog comments
    · Social Bookmarking to most popular sites
    · RSS Feeds Submission
    · Article writing and Distribution
    · Press release Writing and Distribution
    · Private blog network
    · Private web directory network
    · Theme related one way link building
    · Web 2.0 creation

You will get Guaranteed top 10 ranking within given time-frame else Money Back.

Payment via paypal or Bank transfer

Interested in Then Let Me Know keywords and website url I would Happy to send You SEO Quotation and Time frame. You will get our payment details via email.

If you want to see our recently done websites details with our SEO weekly action plan so please PM me or mention your email id so i can send you all details.

We provide quality works and i am sure if you will provide me service once, you will be sending me more orders in future.

Thanks.

acevatuew, Dec 19, 2012 IP