1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Penguin Proof Link Pyramid ?

Discussion in 'Services' started by ron.ray, May 2, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:

Dear Webmaster,

Let me save the introductions this time, this offer is simple and right to the point…

I'm offering here a powerfull backlinks pyramid of press release articles and private network posts for a very low price. All backlinks are considered High Quality Backlinks according to the latest Google Penguin update

[​IMG]

What will you get-

1. Unique 400+ Press Release Article (copyscape passed, Keyword optimised, includes a link to your website)
    2. Submission to 20+ Press Release Submission sites (PR1-7, 20 live backlinks)- Backlinks are reported
    3. 100 Private Blog Network (PBN) Submissions with highly spun article to all of the 20 Press Releases URL's (Drip fed over 20 days, randomly includes youtube/flickr embeds, diversed anchor texts)- Backlinks are not reported (in order to keep the network safe and footprints free, Backlinks are trackable through external tools like ahrefs, majesticSEO etc.)
    4. Social bookmarks, article directory backlinks and RSS links to each one of the PBN posts- Backlinks are not reported (in order to keep the network safe and footprints free, Backlinks are trackable through external tools like ahrefs, majesticSEO etc.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Other notes-

• You may use the press release article for other campaigns but we highly recommend spinning them a bit in order to not leave too much footprints
    • Only Tier-1 links are reported, other links will not be reported in order to avoid footprints that can harm your website, but you can still track them through external tools.
    • Delivery time is up to 10 days- you'll receive a report with the press release links as well as the original article used.
    • Only 1 order per URL is allowed- Over-optimisation can harm you now…
    • All links are drip fed in order to create natural backlinks structure
    • No refunds will be available after the submissions have been made

All that for as low as 35$ !!!

[​IMG]

If you have any questions please post here or PM me.

Cheers,
    Rony

Last edited: May 2, 2012
    ron.ray, May 2, 2012 IP
  2. elfin

elfin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'll take a review copy if you accept payments after completing the work as you have zero itrade! I Promise will post a fair review once done!
    Thanks

elfin, May 2, 2012 IP
  3. Technica

Technica Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will too take the review copy because of below reasons:

1) Your iTrader is Zero
    2) TAT is 10 days
    3) You will provide report for Tier 1 links only.

Let me know. I will give you a fair review for your service.

Technica, May 3, 2012 IP
  4. adi78

adi78 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need your review copy and will send you payment after receiving report of work. i will post fair review here.

adi78, May 7, 2012 IP