1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal's New Feature And It's Useful!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Joshie, Jun 21, 2017.

I don't know if any of you are aware of the new feature or addition that PayPal have recently implemented about a month ago. I have been using their new feature or addition ever since they launched it and it made things so much easier for me while at the same time making it easier for the other ends as well especially the people who would like to donate funds via PayPal. This new feature or addition of PayPal is very useful for donations and as well to directly invoice the customers for something.

What's new with PayPal am I talking about? PayPal Me. What? Okay, PayPal Me, I got it. No, seriously. It's called "PayPal Me".

If you frequently or on regular basis uses PayPal to receive funds for any reasons then I highly recommend this new service that PayPal have created in addition to PayPal's new features. All you need to do is type PayPal.Me and it will take you right to it.

Here's a example of my PayPal Me (don't donate or anything, I am only using this as a example as it's only example I can think of how to show an example): https://www.paypal.me/JoshiesWorld

Now when you visits to that new service from PayPal, you will see a very simple page that is ready for you to enter any amounts you want to donate or pay. Now, as for to invoice your client or customer then you can set a fixed amount of cost by adding the currency and the cost within' the URL.

Example, I am charging you $20. Then I will type this: PayPal.Me/JoshiesWorld/20$ (or if I am to charge then I change that 20$ to 50$; so enter the amount first then add currency that you use) or if someone just want to donate then just share out the plain PayPal.Me/(username or business name).

Much better than having to go to PayPal's tools then go to the buttons and then create a donation button or buy/pay now button, subscription button and whatnot because now all it takes is one URL address then add the amounts with currency (if no currency then they will automatically convert other currency to your preferred currency). To get you one, just visits PayPal.Me and then go to "My PayPal Me" in top right corner and from there it logs you into your PayPal for you to set up your PayPal Me.

Your thoughts?

Joshie, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's old news btw....

robyries, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  3. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    May be for you and many others I am sure but I never heard of it until a few months ago. I just haven't been on here for, like forever and since this was the first time I decided to log back in to see what's new. I saw that there was no talk about PayPal Me and I figured that there might be a good chance that not a lot of people aware of the new service that PayPal added to their list of services so I figured I'd create a thread about the service. :)

Joshie, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  4. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its old feature

hiuufji, Jun 22, 2017 IP