1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal without credit card or bank account

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by alexcr, Apr 4, 2008.

Can I create a Paypal account without adding a credit card or a bank account?

I just want to receive money from advertisers like Bidvertiser, Black label ads, adbrite and so on.

Can i receive money on my paypal account without having a verified account?

alexcr, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  2. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can, but your PP account will be 'unverified' so you will not be able to withdraw or spend the money that you receive into your account

kentuckyslone, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  3. vishnups

vishnups Banned

Best Answers:
    Even if you are unverified you can withdraw money. But there is a limit of $500 per month...and limit for the number of payments too...

vishnups, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  4. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    The limits depends on which country you are from. Some places there is a fixed accumulated withdrawal/spending limits and for some country the limit is resetted every month.

eddy2099, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  5. alexcr

alexcr Banned

Best Answers:
    So you are absolutely positive that I can use a paypal account to receive money from Bidvertiser, Adbrive, avnAds, Black Label ads and other publishers, without having a credit card or bank account, and having my paypal account unverified?

I am from Romania.

How can I withdraw the money from Paypal if I dont have a Credit Card or a bank account?

alexcr, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  6. BuckBuck

BuckBuck Peon

Best Answers:
    You can receive money from the sites if they support paypal as a payment processor. You cant withdraw the money without a VISA card or a bank account. You can make VISA electron which is free and there are no monthly fees to it. I am from Bulgaria and i am using such card with my paypal account.

BuckBuck, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  7. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, yes you can use a paypal account to receive payment without a credit card or bank account.

However because it is unverified, you will have probably a maximum limited amount which you can receive and after which you cannot receive anymore unless you verify the account.

Without a credit card or US Bank account, you cannot withdraw anything which you earn on paypal. You can however have a very limited ability to spend the money and once you hit the limit, you need to get your account verified otherwise you have no access to the rest of your earning.

If you do not plan to get your account verified, look for an alternative means of receiving money from your publishers or else you will be restricting yourself.

eddy2099, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  8. hkyman

hkyman Peon

Best Answers:
    if you dont have a credit card on ur paypal and u recieve money can you send it to your credit card? or can you add your credit card to paypal and than add the money to it?

hkyman, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  9. deepthinker99

deepthinker99 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can buy paypal money from someone...pay the same amount back to someone who have a lot of paypal money in their account.

deepthinker99, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  10. LuvyScarlett

LuvyScarlett Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use vcc to get your paypal account verified.
    There are so many vcc sellers in my country, they also buy and sell some funds for and from paypal. Unfortunately they only trade in our currency and banking..
    I don't know which are good sites to buy vcc online.. I know some website which sell vcc but never tried buy from them, so that I can't recommend it.. because there are so many fraud out there.
    How about other countries.. is there any vcc or paypal funds seller in other countries?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
    LuvyScarlett, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  11. thacold

thacold Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also trying to verify my paypal account without a CC or bank account, and I can't buy a VCC if my paypal isn't verified because for some reason my sending limit is $0.00 (has been since I signed up). I dug into old threads for a very long time and I already tried Netspend once, and it failed, and I'm in the process of trying again. Any help would be appreciated :)

thacold, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  12. LuvyScarlett

LuvyScarlett Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. yeah you are right.. it's hard if you can't find vcc seller in your country. If you can find vcc sellers in your country you can buy the vcc by transfer to his/her bank account. After he/she receives the fund he/she can give you the vcc number, also cvv, and expire date. Once you add the vcc details to your paypal account, paypal will send the paycode to the vcc seller, then the vcc seller can give this paycode to you. After you enter the paycode to your paypal account, it will be verified. So it's very easy actually.. But if you can't find anyone who's selling vcc in your country, it'd be uneasy.. so sorry for that, i wish i can help..

Try to find them in local forums (Romanian Forums)..

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
    LuvyScarlett, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  13. Zyrus

Zyrus Peon

Best Answers:
    say ,is there a way to put money to my paypal acount with out having a credit card ? like geting payment from a bank or something ?

Zyrus, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  14. okizen

okizen Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to carry out Paypal transactions from the Middle East without a credit card (mainly as a buyer)?

okizen, May 6, 2010 IP
  15. alexemilov

alexemilov Peon

Best Answers:
    A friend of mine didn't add a card and now his account is limited and he can't use the money he got..

alexemilov, May 8, 2010 IP
  16. flight05

flight05 Active Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal sucks, they'lle just take your money but you cant do anything until you verify it anyway.

flight05, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  17. Hamsafar

Hamsafar Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes this is true, no need credit card for paypal a/c but bank is must , this depend on bank policy , by the way i am an indian and use sbi bank for paypal, here no need credit or debit card, if your bank is verified then ur a/c activated..

Hamsafar, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  18. karizma07

karizma07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    im from INDIA, i have unverified PP a/c. in how many days will my PP sending limit increase?? need answers. any ways to increase PP sending limit.

karizma07, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  19. s521545

s521545 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can....but by verifying your pp account, limits will be removed

s521545, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  20. AMKiD

AMKiD Peon

Best Answers:
    what happens if i verified my pp account with a Visa Gift card, will something happen to my account?

AMKiD, Feb 27, 2011 IP