1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Withdrawal to Visa Slowdown

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by che1959, Jan 30, 2008.

Ok, I have seen a few other people in the Philippines commenting on this and I am curious just how widespread this is. Normally when you withdraw to a visa card, it takes about 24 hours to go from pending status to completed status. Then you wait about 3 to 5 days more and you get the money on your card.

But that is not happening now, there is a big slowdown with people waiting more than 6 days for it to go to completed and it hasn't. I am curious if people using this facility in other countries are experiencing the same delays.

che1959, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  2. sockyee

sockyee Peon

Best Answers:
    With the rate of USD getting lower by each day, more delay means more money lost. I'm sorry to hear that.

sockyee, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  3. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, I don't think the delay would bring about any money lost since you will be withdrawing in local currency and paypal will lock the exchange rate when you initiate the withdrawal and not when the money gets to your account.

eddy2099, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  4. che1959

che1959 Peon

Best Answers:
    eddy2099, it is a withdrawal to visa so the bank does the conversion, after it arrives. I had one that got lost in the system for a month and the exchange rate went down by 5% and I took the hit.

che1959, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  5. xpwmaster

xpwmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have the same problem my self . i live in israel and my last withdraw to visa is pending a week now . paypal told me they had system errors and the funds sould be back to the acount

xpwmaster, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  6. epicbud

epicbud Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please explain to me how is it possible to withdraw Paypal funds to a Visa card. Thanks.

epicbud, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  7. xpwmaster

xpwmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://pages.ebay.com.sg/sea/paypal/withdraw.html

xpwmaster, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  8. Skyzee

Skyzee Peon

Best Answers:
    My CC withdrawal from paypal is pending for a week now ... They have replied in one email that the transaction was completed, but it's not. It still shows pending in my account. Now they aren't answering at all.

Skyzee, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  9. xpwmaster

xpwmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    same here . my withdrawl pending over a week now . here is what they mailed me back :

Hello my name is ---- , I am happy to assist you with your question
    regarding your withdrawal to your card

I have checked and I see that PayPal is still having issues with the
    withdraw to card process and we have our technicians working on getting
    this process completed so you can transfer to the card like normal.

seems like that have system problems with withdrawing funds to visa whice is realy sux

xpwmaster, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  10. crush25

crush25 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have done withdrawal in my Unionbank EON VISA card as well but for 4 days now the status is still pending I wonder if what is going on. Do we need to e-mail paypal about this?. Or withdrawal to EON Visa card is no longer accepted?.

crush25, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  11. xpwmaster

xpwmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    of what i understand paypal faced problems this week with there withdrawl to visa system . i am my self waiting from the 24 jan to my withdrawl to be completed . :(

xpwmaster, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  12. shaqun

shaqun Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I am from Turkey and I have the same problem withdrawal to my visa card.
    I am waiting from the 27.Jan.2008. I was start thinking only I have that problem but i see this forum and I understand looks like they have big problem I hope this issue will be fixed soon because I am getting really angry.

shaqun, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  13. bookm

bookm Banned

Best Answers:
    guys what show withdrawn - "pending"? I wait from 23 january and the status is - pending

bookm, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  14. shaqun

shaqun Guest

Best Answers:
    Pending mean your money still waiting in PayPal and does not sended to your credi card. We have same problem above messages are same they have same problem like you, me too. And nobody knows whats going on all of us know that paypal keep all withdrawals maybe not all not sure.

shaqun, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  15. Skyzee

Skyzee Peon

Best Answers:
    any official news from Paypal? They aren't answering emails anymore

Skyzee, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  16. Terano

Terano Banned

Best Answers:
    Contact paypal support via phone call, its the best solution.

Terano, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  17. xpwmaster

xpwmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    i already did 4 times . each time they have another unswaer . one time they siad they dont aware of any system errors . and i need to wait 14 days until thy can see what went wrong . in the second time they will say they have high volume of withdrawls and it will take longer to be completed . in the third time they will say they have system errors with withdrawls funds to visa and they trying to fix it and they will email me . in the fourth time they will tell u to wait 10 days until ul get back ur funds back ect...

its seems like paypal contact phone help poeple dont shit whats going on . realy terrible service from paypal this current week with this withdraw issue .

realy shame from a big company like them

xpwmaster, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  18. sheldy

sheldy Banned

Best Answers:
    i better now use my visa card as of now since you guys get a lot of problem specially me. im in philippines.

or you better send money to your own name through www[dot]xoom[dot]com

maybe it will help you.

sheldy, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  19. crush25

crush25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nah I think you can send your money through bank account when your in Philippines. This sucks as well considering that they should have not allowed paypal transactions in withdrawal to visa or debit card if they have some problems with it. I mean it is my first time to have this problem when withdrawing my money and it makes me feel bad because it would be ok if they have just transfered the money back into our paypal account again. And also we can try other alternative right?

crush25, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  20. Skyzee

Skyzee Peon

Best Answers:
    Just entered the Second Week of waiting with no email replies from paypal, no official news, nothing. Where's my money?

Skyzee, Feb 2, 2008 IP