1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Withdrawal set to daily

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by humtuma, Feb 22, 2014.

I have change my contact and now i see, my auto withdrawal is set to daily. Any one please confirm this happen to you also. How to change, please help me. I have contact paypal phone support and my BP goes high. They are saying it is not possible. I got the email and they are saying i.e fake email. They said paypal will send email from service[at]paypal.com not from service[at]intl.paypal.com

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    humtuma, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  2. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Firstly check all the linked accounts/cards in your paypal. Change all the passwords and security question. The limit is set by paypal and we cannot set it manually (at least in my country). By the way there is no harm in daily withdraw after all its coming to your account only.

sarah_23, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  3. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I did not like withdrawal daily because my income is not 50$ or 500$ daily.Paypal did not know , how is it possible?

humtuma, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  4. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    I think you can't do that yourself as far as i know.

DON.

deluxdon, Apr 13, 2014 IP