1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Withdraw to India Delayed again (Feb. 2009)?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by theonly1, Feb 24, 2009.

1. seogoogle

seogoogle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah same problem here :(

seogoogle, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  2. roote

roote Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there problem with Indian banks only? We all are suffered with with the problem by Indian banks? I have also same problem. I want to know quick solution because I had transferred money to ICICI bank at 25th February and still waiting.

roote, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  3. chatgun

chatgun Peon

Best Answers:
    I had initiated two withdrawals:
    1. On the 23rd of February
    2. On the 27th of February

I still haven't received any funds.

In the past, I have seen that they send the money (via NEFT) using Deutsche Bank, mumbai.

I certainly will be willing to join a union. Why don't we start it ourselves?

This is a huge problem for me (and for all I suppose) as it's the start of the month and we all need to make payments.

Very frustrating.

chatgun, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  4. naturalseo

naturalseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All,

Forget about all transaction from 19th to 23 Feb. I don't think we will see our money in bank accounts.Ask PP for trace our money. Very frustrating .. PayPal cheating all Indian. This is not RBI fault or NEFT etc. Now I feel they even don't send our money to any bank between 19th Feb To 23 Feb.

naturalseo, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  5. chatgun

chatgun Peon

Best Answers:
    I know for sure it is not the fault of our own bank (I mean the bank that we have our accounts with). Mine is in ICICI bank and ING Vysya Bank. The fault is also NOT with Citi or Deutsche. I think the problem is at the PayPal end.

They should give the transaction ID for us to trace.

chatgun, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  6. CoolFire

CoolFire Member

Best Answers:
    PLEASE...everyone here or reading this send emails to paypal informing them that you have not received the payment and are not alone. The more the number of people contacting them better it is, Hopefully that will make them look into this matter more seriously and in more urgent manner.

CoolFire, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  7. naturalseo

naturalseo Peon

Best Answers:
    ...... they can not provide you any tracking no or transaction id etc.. Ask Why ? Because they have not transferred any amount during that period. So how can they give us any references or transaction ID etc.Foerget forget forget..We can not do anything only we have to wait 14 days they ask them for our $$$..

8. pravyn_p

pravyn_p Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys it started paining me after seeing the discussions here. Let us contact paypal and get the ID. Please try to form a group and send emails to payapl to solve the problem. Help guys. Its been 12 days after withdrawing to my HDFC account.:confused:

pravyn_p, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  9. miner

miner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I live near Chennai city where paypal Indian office is , if i do not get positive results by tomorrow, i am planning to visit their office in person on 6th Mar09 and check with the status...

Do anyone live in Chennai? and interested to help us by visiting to their office and update us by tomorrow?

miner, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  10. sontion

sontion Peon

Best Answers:
    I have mailed paypal. Not expecting anything more than an automated reply :|

sontion, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  11. ILogin

ILogin Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys who withdrew their amount on Feb19 should contact paypal on this Saturday stating that "14 working days time has elapsed and no money yet?"

I can contact only on Monday as my payment is due fror Feb 20. I dont think there is anyone for Feb 18 or prior facing this problem.

Anyway don't worry guys, they can't cheat us like that.

Question : What about Moneybookers and XOOM payments. Have they got Feb payments? Any idea?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think its like this -
    Scenerio ->
    a) Paypal needs money,

Paypal decides:

b1)lets reverse some transactions and get money( first on converting $$$ into Rs, then Rs250 penalty, then converting Rs into $$$ again...and this all make good amount of commission) In return they will say - bank reported a problem...won't give any failed transaction id etc!!!

b2) Lets hold on some tranactions and sell dollors at a higher rate afterwards. (Now the dollor is 52/$ . right? and we withdrew at Rs48-9/$ for Feb)

If the above is not true and the problem is with RBI, then this is worst case!

ILogin, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  12. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so. PayPal as it is makes tons of money by charging fees and stuff like that. It wouldn't stoop so low to make a few bucks risking its reputation. I sincerely hope it's a technical issue or a case of human error.

Whatever it is, I hope it gets fixed soon. You should be able to spend money when you want to, not when PayPal or any other entity wants you to. :(

contentedge, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  13. naturalseo

naturalseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Think.. 25000 transactions..during that period then they will say bank reject our payment & will charge $5 each=Rs.250.. Calculate how big it is 25000X250= Rs. 6250000. If 50000 trasaction then..12500000..Check how they are cheating we all Indian....Now I feel They are doing this for long time..

14. PressReleases

PressReleases Guest

Best Answers:
    We never know if that is possibly happening.
    Because many times,they have told rejected payment with no reason, when the same account has accepted previous payment.
    they give no explanation too.

Just says bank rejected.

Annoying Stuff!

PressReleases, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  15. ILogin

ILogin Peon

Best Answers:
    YEah, i know how much do they care for their reputation!!
    My payment got reversed, Who earned on it? - Its paypal. So who is resposible to tell me whats gone wrong.(should be Paypal...right?)

In return they just told me to contact my bank,after asking thrice there was no effort from their side to tell me what is the actual error returned/transaction id etc.

ILogin, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  16. naturalseo

naturalseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats why they don't give any reason. Why same bank will reject after successful payment. This is call called paypal fraud or paypal scam etc

17. xwhyz

xwhyz Active Member

Best Answers:
    There will not be any use I guess, as it is just an outsourcing center and you will not get any info from there...It is not an indian center to cater to indian needs but an outsourcing center to cater through online and offline support.

By the way I again mailed Paypal and got the same old reply of
    And also got a reassuring answer for the first time from them as,

Not sure what they meant here, anyway. I am waiting for the 15th day of my transfer which would fall by tomorrow or day after considering all the holidays, etc...BTW, I transferred funds on two days, 20th Feb and 23rd Feb to my ICICI Bank and still have not received any funds or trace of any funds to my bank...I am not initiating any new bank transfer until and unless I get the positive result from the above two transfers so far.

xwhyz, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  18. naturalseo

naturalseo Peon

Best Answers:
    This is not any security measures concern. They(PP) are simply cheating us. Dear all my friends please try to use less paypal in future...ask all your client to use wire transfer...

19. theonly1

theonly1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Only thing that can help us is email paypal.
    I just send my 3rd email to them
    In last email they told me to speak to someone at bank who deals in EFT
    So I just told them I did and bank told me to Contact Sender

rather than going technical in emails I will suggest we just tell them that we have not received money so tell me what to do.

atleast with this as soon as 14 working days are over they will have a huge pile of Trace requests ,so a senior manager who will be doing trace request will know what the hell is going in India!

PS:btw from 19th Feb when the 14 business days will be over.Please don't count Strike days as this is not paypal count as holidays and neither they have told us.

theonly1, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  20. naturalseo

naturalseo Peon

Best Answers: