1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal: Web Authorized Pmt Paypal?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Creative_illusion, Jun 27, 2009.

Good morning DP members,

I wonder if any of you experience this case upon transferring funds from paypal to your bank account.

The story was this.

June 24: I withdraw/transfer money ($320) from paypal to my bank account (USBank) and the status was pending. An hour after, I transfer again money ( $70 ) from paypal to my bank account and the status was pending and what amazed me is that my paypal limit didn't change it was suppose to cut $70 to my paypal limit but did not.

June 25: The figure $320 has a status (Complete) while the $70 ( Processing ). Still, my paypal limit didn't cut $70 from my current paypal balance. I tried to withdraw another figure $90 and finally it did cut $90 from my current paypal balance.

June 26: I'm expecting to receive $320 from paypal to my bank. As I checked my online banking, I only received $250? :eek: and I'm shocked that I lost $70 from my $320 transaction. I checked my online statement history and found out that I just withdraw money from my USBank that says " Web Authorized Pmt Paypal ".. Heaven no clue the heck is that? :( Still, $70 figure that I withdraw from paypal to bank is still in processing status.

Does any of you guys experience this case? Please give me some advice regarding on this matter. What is Web Authorized Pmt Paypal?

Thank you in advance.

Creative_illusion, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  2. Dhaval1983

Dhaval1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude! First of all you should have not tried to withdraw these much time as 2 of your transaction were already pending. I recommend you to contact paypal immediately and elaborate your problem.

Dhaval1983, Jun 27, 2009 IP