1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal vs. Moneybookers partner needed

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by andrej, Mar 28, 2007.

I'm looking for someone who would receive my PayPal payments for me (I'm from Slovakia and can't use PayPal) and then transfer to Moneybookers for me (send the money received by PayPal to my Moneybookers account).

So, you must have both PayPal and Moneybookers account and have some money in your Moneybookers account (at least $100 or regular income would be great), so that I won't have to wait until you upload funds to your Moneybookers account.

Someone with high reputation would be more than welcomed. Please PM me with your offers and include how much will you charge me per transaction. I will then choose the best option for me.

It probably won't be many transactions, but I need a partner for this, as I design some logos and many people pay via PayPal only, so I need someone who would accept these PayPal payments for me and then transfer to Moneybookers.

Also, someone who spends much time online would be great, so that the transfers can be arranged quickly. We could also establish an IM communication.

Looking forward to your offers. ;)

andrej, Mar 28, 2007 IP
    sami1255 likes this.
  2. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody? :rolleyes:

andrej, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  3. crorepathi

crorepathi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Small deal done...Check your money bookers account..
    Jai

crorepathi, Mar 29, 2007 IP
    sami1255 and andrej like this.
  4. sami1255

sami1255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hope you find somebody.. but just a lil advice.. Dont trust anybody blindly.. i know how much it hurts when you design logos.. get payments.. and the person ran out with your money.. even a person with 100+ reputation can steal you and you wont be having any proof atall.. :rolleyes: All the best by the way !

sami1255, Mar 29, 2007 IP
    andrej likes this.
  5. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Payment received. Thank you. ;)

I think I already have found someone (see the post above) and beleive it will all work well. Thank you for your warning anyway. Did it happen to you? That a person with 100+ reputation stole your money?

andrej, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  6. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well i use what i can ....
    This is my advice for you

w3bmaster, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  7. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I use only what I can, too. I can't use PayPal, so I do it this way. :)

andrej, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  8. sami1255

sami1255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the person you found is a nice guy.. i had deals with him previously.. :) and ya.. it happened with me.. so be extra careful. sense of responsibility and honesty lack these days :rolleyes:

sami1255, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  9. Ordell

Ordell Guest

Best Answers:
    Andrej, why can't you use Paypal. Slovakia is listed as one of the countries.

Ordell, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  10. RSLegit

RSLegit Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would but accepting paypal is a risky business. You've got people that steal paypals and ccs for their paypals and you've got people who file claims or pretend their account was stolen when it wasn't.

RSLegit, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  11. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal is probably the worst there is, I would stay away from it. I have been working online for over 2 years now and paypal has always been a problem with me.

MarcL, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  12. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but I can only pay via PayPal via a credit card. I can't receive and send money via PP from/to other PP accounts.

I've found a person who transfers PP to Moneybookers for me. It's good because many people pay via PP only and only little have a MB account. So, I can expand my services and make more money.

andrej, Mar 30, 2007 IP