1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Vs Alert Pay

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by contentguru, Dec 27, 2007.

1. NJGuy

NJGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont use Alert Pay a person from the USA in the USA buying from a company in the USA based in the USA should not have there transaction processed internationaly resulting in fees from the purchesers bank A all US transaction should be processed in the US and not internationaly however Alert Pay will say its do to there a International processor and transactions get processed via there banks around the world. So dont use Alert Pay unless you want fees from your bank

NJGuy, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  2. kiddrago1412

kiddrago1412 Peon

Best Answers:
    Alertpay have high fees ( I'm experienced )
    Alertpay have too bad support customer department ( I'm experienced )
    Alertpay is bad in helping us in solving disputes ( if you're scammer , you even can win dispute just by faking proof lol )
    Though I don't like paypal , but it's better than Alertpay in all above apsects
    Just my own experience with this paygate
    Regards

kiddrago1412, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  3. Black Zero

Black Zero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Alertpay as Paypal is not supported in our Country.
    But Alertpay verification method is very poor

Black Zero, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  4. yooozy

yooozy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously Paypal is the best
    simply because, transaction valume and number of users are crucial in online payment processing

Most people use paypal what automaticlly forces others to use it too,
    this is exactly what's happening here in DP, if you use other than Paypal you chances to sell something is almost zero

What's funny is that most people are programmed to use paypal and only paypal
    I don't see why they refuse to use other payment processors along side Paypal!?
    again take DP as an example

yooozy, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  5. oneclick2000

oneclick2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Chrisz

I have a business account with Alert Pay why is that you have a $1000 sending and receiving policy this hampers the business

oneclick2000, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  6. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi NJGuy

Unfortunately, there are some inaccuracies.

We have localized banking in the United Sates, ACH. The majority of our members would not have to pay additional fees. If they do, those fees would be levied by their bank, not AlertPay, and those fees would be levied on any transfer within the United Sates.

AlertPay supports 190 countries, with 22 currencies. Many users depend on AlertPay for remittances, payouts, and safe international purchasing.

Cheers

Sean

AlertPay Team, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  7. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi kiddrago1412

I’m sorry you had a bad experience with AlertPay.

I just wanted to touch on a few points you mention in your post.

AlertPay comes to this forum everyday to answer your queries or escalate issues to be resolved. I am not aware of other online e-wallets provide that type of support.

AlertPay has a process for dealing with transaction disputes. The reality is that the vast majority of our members are satisfied with the process, as it is a very fair and a balanced approach.
    We have an experienced team that reviews everything, and are specifically trained at spotting altered information.

There is always room to improve, and we welcome your feedback.

Cheers

Sean

8. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Black Zero

AlertPay supports Pakistan, and we have many happy members there.

What issues are you having? I would be glad to help.

Cheers

Sean

9. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi oneclick2009

AlertPay is a Canadian registered corporation that strictly complies with the regulations of Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada (OSFI), the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC). As a result, we apply sending and receiving limits to maintain the security of your account, our network and our compliance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist funding legislation.

For verified Business accounts, you can send and receive an unlimited amount of money at one time. If your account is unverified, you can receive an unlimited amount of money, but you must become verified to send money. We encourage you to verify your account so that you can benefit from all of our services.

Cheers

Sean

10. barspy

barspy Peon

Best Answers:
    DO not use AlertPay !!!! I tried to send $150 to someone that I am still doing business with and they have been playing both sides of us. We tried to do a simple $150 transaction and they could not process it. There credit card processor was out. (For over 3 weeks, and it is still out today !!!) not our fault, but now we canceled transaction and are still waiting for a refund. they send emails to both sides trying to say I never sent to the seller, and emails to the buyer saying the seller received. I have these emails and have since began business with another service. I am not happy and have since tried to file a complaint above them since they are no help. I was actually just told by customer service that 'They don't need my negative damn attitude' WOW, I can't beleive it. Still in shock. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get my money back from the scam of a company ??????

barspy, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  11. barspy

barspy Peon

Best Answers:
    Scam . total scam. I have been scammed $150 from this AlertPay company. AlertPay.com owes me $150. I am not concerned that their credit card processors are out right now, nor that they have been out for almost a month. Where is my $150?!?!?!?!?! They are blaming it on everyone (including me) except for themselves. I nave emails from AlertPay to me, and my client that are wishy-washy!!!

barspy, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  12. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Barspy,

Please provide proof of these Tickets. AlertPay would never do that nor would we keep your money. Also, none of our Support Team Representatives would ever say something like that to any of our members.

If you have proof that we send you the Tickets you are claiming you received from us, we would love to see them.

Thanks for your cooperation.

-AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  13. barspy

barspy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, I will GLADLY give you a call ANYTIME. Give me your customer service direct line and name so I can contact you. I will email you ALL of these emails as well as describe furthar what happened with more detail. I still have not received the money nor has the client I was trying to send to. Maybe you can pull some strings, or they will make an exception and give the money back that they have taken/lost. I'll post the outcome of our conversation as well. If you are able to help, I would be greatly appreciated. I have tried to handle this myself and have had no success as of yet.

barspy, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  14. Black Zero

Black Zero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have been scamed by alertpay 3 to 4 times.
    their verification process is very poor and support responce time is very poor.

Black Zero, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  15. barspy

barspy Peon

Best Answers:
    Just want to keep everyone posted on ALL my blogs. I am still waiting for a response from AlertPay. Especially the guy that asked for support tickets on the digitalpoint blog. He has not given me his direct line, name, or anything to help with this problem. I assume he realized that his company his a fraud. I am going to go to the equivenent of the Better Business Bureau in Canada to see if they can help. I will keep all you posted. thanks for listening. And please do NOT use AlertPay for any transactions ! There Credit Card Processors are STILL DOWN F.Y.I. !!!!

barspy, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  16. manchito

manchito Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can I verify my alertpay account with an US bank account?

manchito, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  17. Cyvre

Cyvre Peon

Best Answers:
    same, paypal seems like the more popular option, but i heard alert pay has cheaper fees?

Cyvre, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  18. pappunsu

pappunsu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alertpay is much better than for users. No transaction fees whatsoever. PAYPAL IS JUST SUCKS!!

pappunsu, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  19. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi barspy

My name is Sean and I would like to help you.

I am sorry to hear that you have a bad experience with AlertPay. I would like to gather more information about this situation.

Could you please PM me your account name? In addition, could you please give me the name of the advisor you spoke to on the phone that was rude to you? I will review the tape, and have my director or customer service speak to that member of staff about their conduct.

I look forward to your PM, and sorting out your issue.

Cheers

Sean

AlertPay Team, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  20. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Black Zero

I would like to help you with any issues you may be having with the verification process. Could you please PM so we can continue this conversation and hopefully sort out your issues.

Cheers

Sean

AlertPay Team, Oct 24, 2011 IP