1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Took Away My business - Please Help-Literally Hate paypal now

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by goodselleronline, Jan 7, 2012.

1. moneysurfer84

moneysurfer84 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had problems with PP in the past too.

As far as business name, you can use your name as a business. I have had PP business accounts in the past as an independent business owner. If you do decide to create a business name with tax id and all you could use that as well.

moneysurfer84, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  2. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yeah thats what business entity. you might have seen your payments came from affiliates with their company name instead of individuals.

chandan123, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  3. goodselleronline

goodselleronline Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to create a business account without owning any business registration ?

goodselleronline, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  4. olddocks

olddocks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For that talk to your bank. In most cases you, pick a business name, and create a proprietorship or a LLC to open a business account. It is the fast and inexpensive way. Then once you have all paperworks ready, you can open paypal account under business name (business account). You have to keep business documents ready to show to paypal, because they will ask it to lift your account limits.

olddocks, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  5. ceekeigh

ceekeigh Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you already submitted a ticket and asked them why is this happening?

ceekeigh, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  6. goodselleronline

goodselleronline Peon

Best Answers:
    i have even spoken to them on phone . No use

goodselleronline, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  7. itrustme

itrustme Peon

Best Answers:
    hello everyone...paypal and I are not happy with each other...........paypal is not a bad service provider to receive payments and make payments; however there customer service SUCKS! i have 3 accts since 1999, 2003 and 2007 but i am getting divorce and wanted no part of my husband's info in the acct eventhough they are mine- he only used them to buy-(that bastard)..anyhow, i opened a brand new acct with my name but a different address - my SS#, DL, etc,,,was sent to them and they still denied my appeal?? i never appealed anything? when you call- they do not give you an option to renew the acct or provide an explanation as to why i had to open a new acct..i even sent them my dicorce papers...and nothing. I also started selling a new line of business only because of my current financial status- the account went to 2100.00 in less than 7 days..next thing i know- boom...limited and blocked for 180 days=6 months...this killed me and threw the biggest monkey wrench ever- i am unemployed and depend on my ebay sales..well, long story short- i have to move out in 3 days from a samll unit that i rented with my daughter after having my house sold at auction due to my soon to be exhusband lied to me and never made payments...i am literally on the streets..my daughter is staying with my mom and i will have to sleep in the SUV with my poodle (thanks PAYPAL)...What jas me fired up is that they dont allow you to explain anything- they just dont care..then you email them and get 10 different responses..it's freaking frustrating having the funds and not be able to use them...i will try one more time to speak with them and see if they understand my situation plus all of the proof that they want i have - i lost money, time and sleep....plus my apartment..I have to pay the landlord with my Plasma TV and surround sound on the 15th since i have no money at all- today i ran out of gas...thanks again paypal..! as i said before, never had any issues with them even with 3 different accounts and now all of the sudden they treat me like a criminal..we just dont want your business...i was told that by one of their CS decision maker idiots...any suggenstions...I have all the proof that they can possibly need- just do not want to be tied to the soon to be ex and this is why i opened a new ebay acct and paypal acct...help...HELPTHANKS IN ANTICIPATION, Fara

itrustme, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  8. ||||||

|||||| Peon

Best Answers:

sorry to hear that.
    in reality you dont need paypal to run ebay. You can just hook it up with other credit card processor.

||||||, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  9. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I understand your frustration but PayPal are also humans and some of their employees tend to not be helpful at all, I suggest you to keep on calling them until they help you out. Ask to talk to a superior manager, keep asking to be transferred if you feel they are bullshitting.

Cucumba123, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  10. algocharge

algocharge Peon

Best Answers:
    I am the senior account manager at Algocharge.com. Our company focuses strictly on online payment processing solutions for new and online companies. We have been in the industry for over 10 years with a primary concentration in the Forex, gaming, e-commerce and Binary Options arenas.

It would seem that many merchants on this forum have experienced a lot of dissatisfaction with the limited customer support PayPal provides and their policy to immediately shut a merchant account with little or no explanation. This happened to many of our clients before they chose to migrate their businesses to our payment services.

AlgoCharge caters to many new and established online companies in need of immediate payment processing. We support major credit cards, e-wallet solutions and banking services. We offer multi-currency support and pay our merchants on a monthly or bi-weekly schedule, depending on their transaction volume.

If your company is in need of immediate payment processing but is not eligible for a direct acquirer account, you can take advantage of our Start-Kit solution.

Our benefits include:
    -No upfront fees
    -No Commitment
    -High Conversion Rates
    -Company Descriptor (Not supported by PayPal)
    -Excellent Customer Support (Not supported by PayPal)

I can supply you with referral on request.

Don't hesitate to contact me directly.

algocharge, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  11. warnor

warnor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm very much happy to hear that. Don't try to do edit info or use many email ids in pay pal because they only want to provide us safe money transferring service.

warnor, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  12. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a scammer got caught and shut down. Good job paypal!

indyonline, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  13. ikidoxio

ikidoxio Member

Best Answers:
    please state proper reason papyal gave u.. wht kind of services u offered... i might can help you out

ikidoxio, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  14. goodselleronline

goodselleronline Peon

Best Answers:
    LMFAO ...nice way to increase your post count Ehh .
    dont tell me you work for paypal .

Edit : Well i got the reason why my account was blocked :D and now i am pretty satisfied with the reason too lol .someone reported me for money exchange ( although i wasn't making profits out of it )

goodselleronline, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  15. indyonline

Best Answers:
    lol you moron, I'm not a noobie, I don't need to increase my post count...
    I think if I was one to pad my post count I would have more than 3,200 post in the 4 years I been here.
    Nice come back though. Is that all you could think of? That's an old one and doesn't apply...
    -
    and who said anything about working for Paypal? It's so fn funny how stupid you guys make yourselves look...
    -
    Nice TRY on the rep too. Too bad you don't have enough to take any away from me. But I bet the neg I gave you took points away =) and the shit you said don't make any sense...
    lmao @u

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
    indyonline, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  16. goodselleronline

goodselleronline Peon

Best Answers:
    first a scammer than a moron ahahaha

someones butthurt bigtime , how sad you had to edit your post 3 times to post a proper comeback ?

too much of work lolzz --- Just because he has been in this forum from 4 years he considers himself elite and uber =)
    someone rightly said world will end in the year 2012 =)

17. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Yes, both...

lol ya right. try kept adding to it.... There is just SO much... lol
    I didn't say that, just said I don't need to pad my post count like you said...
    Keep trying man. You will get one eventually. You sound like an idiot so far...
    go ahead, try again...

18. goodselleronline

goodselleronline Peon

Best Answers:
    lol looks like you have lost both your hair and head .
    gunnite its 4:10 am in my place
    keep posting Uncle
    ill have a good laugh tommorow .

19. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Ya, you will. Have a good laugh that is. When you wake up and look in the mirror =)
    Whats the uncle crap? is that some kind of Indian humor...?
    and lost my hair? lol I shave it instead of wearing a sweaty, stinky towel on it... ;-)
    -
    what's funny is I made my first comment because I am glad to see Paypal getting rid of scammers and people who break the rules. You mentioned you have been banned 4 times now so you are up to something you shouldn't be doing. no matter what it is, it is obviously against the rules that you are not following. So have fun losing out on that money your losing out on. I'm still making a lot =p

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  20. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do gray hat method, transfer through a trustworthy middle man paypal address and pay them a small % fee of transaction

MarTh-, Jan 19, 2012 IP