1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal takes away and gives? Bank Transfer

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Ghostinthemachine, Apr 16, 2015.

Hi, I recently bought something that my paypal funds could cover, but I new that by bank balance could. I bid, won, and paid with paypal. The transaction said the extra was taken from my bank balance, so far so good. The item I bought was delivered, so I assume the buyer got paid. No change to my balance, but I understood it could take a few days. A few days past and the money was taken, and then put back by paypal? What happens now, no sight in my paypal account of anything wrong.

Ghostinthemachine, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  2. Ghostinthemachine

Ghostinthemachine Peon

Best Answers:
    My mistake, paypal didn't pay it back, it is marked unpaid. But why?

Ghostinthemachine, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well here's a thought and I agree it might sound quite far fetched. But have you thought about contacting PayPal about it?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, PayPal are infamous for their automated template replies.

But if you got the goods and the money is back in your account, possibly there was some fraud at the receivers end and funds have been returned by cc card company.

But as long as you got the goods and got the money back. Why ask questions ya know? :p lol

Mkcoy, Apr 16, 2015 IP