1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Stealing money using NEW Strategy!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by eyashwant, Mar 7, 2012.

Hello,

I received 2 payments and those 2 were placed on hold for security check as client used different IP. It was then returned back. But when it was placed on hold, few mins back it was withdrawn to bank and when it was taken on hold, my account went to approx $48 negative balance for some reason. When payment is released, the negative balance was deduced from the money that was released. So here, I am losing $48 approx.

Justification:

Total of NET amount of these 3 payments:

$204.39 USD
    $252.51
    $511.43

Totals to: $968.33
    Current balance: $919.74 USD

The missing difference is technical glitch or payment currerency conversion charges which is done by paypal and reversed and I am no way resposible for it, nor even client.

Client Message on the same subject:

Client: That was not our fault! Are they kidding?
    So they stop payment and then they pay themselves - that's corruption!
    What will you do - stop using PayPal in the future

I spoke for an long time over phone and they won't help and they want us to email and paypal does not reply to emails on time. More over, rep in phone said she will hang my call as it is NOT their fault.

Very Bad.

eyashwant, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. imeldaperreira

imeldaperreira Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard scary stories pertaining to Paypal. They even have a site dedicated to this Paypal horror stories. Just google it and you'll find that the stories posted there are much more scary than "Freddy vs Jason" movie.

Paypal freezing peoples' account for no valid reason, and those account that Paypal freeze mostly have huge amount of money inside. They then claim that these accounts are under investigation for money laundering or something and for all you know, you can't seem to claim back those money and all your money is all gone, fast and furious.

And it is unfortunate that Paypal seems to be the most preferable payment method when it comes to online transaction and it's kind of bad news for sellers. For those sellers who are residing in the US, I think it would be a good idea to switch over to using Amazon for payment transaction. Amazon is a well known brand and people trust Amazon as much as they trust Paypal so that wouldn't be of much problem for sellers or service providers.

Just like Google, Paypal is bad news.

imeldaperreira, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  3. harrisunderwork

harrisunderwork Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Call paypal support.

I had similar situation and extra funds were added to my balance.

harrisunderwork, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  4. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you read their policies? There is a fee for money transactions. I have used PayPal for 10+ years and always had any issue resolved promptly. Their website support will issue you a code used for calling their phone support line.

globegenius, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  5. microrocker213

microrocker213 Member

Best Answers:
    This is the common problem with the paypal they are playing with us as most of the people have to use paypal as they dont have any other option

microrocker213, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  6. BooThemes.Com

BooThemes.Com Active Member

Best Answers:
    The same problem with me , last time i withdrawn 1000$ , it's limited and it return , but i just get 930$ return.I'm from Viet Nam ,I cannot believe in my eyes .But we still have to use paypal :(

BooThemes.Com, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  7. eyashwant

eyashwant Active Member

Best Answers:
    I sent the original post via their email and this auto template reply is what I received after all these days of waiting.

They never helped over phone and nor via email. But they screw everywhere, every way, anyhow.

eyashwant, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  8. RAVI63

RAVI63 Peon

Best Answers:
    they had dectuded the fee ,i think:)

RAVI63, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  9. wickid

wickid Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal are crooks...how they have a BBB rating of A+ is beyond me. I have had problems with PayPal for almost 7 years now and I was a buyer who got scammed by an eBay auction. It's a shame so many people onlly use paypal for online transactions.

wickid, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  10. scottledeuce

scottledeuce Peon

Best Answers:
    The sooner e-bay falls over and dies the better

scottledeuce, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  11. scottledeuce

scottledeuce Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry double post

scottledeuce, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  12. pinus