1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

paypal/shopping cart help/programming needed

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Notting, Dec 19, 2005.

Hi,

I run a small website and have been using paypal to sell tickets for nightclubs locally.

Basically people go online and pay using paypal, I send a list of names of people who have bought and they get let in on the door.

I am selling 50/100 a week.

however I now want to be able to send a 4 digit pin to buyers for more security on the nightclub door. I also want to be able to limit the number of tickets i sell.

It would also be useful to have the list of buyers automatically emailed to the nightclub or uploaded to a webpage so it's less work for me.

I know no programming so can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks Jamie

Notting, Dec 19, 2005 IP
  2. ontheweb

ontheweb Peon

Best Answers:
    A system like that could be coded quite quickly in PHP (or ASP, or any other language..). The bottom line is if you don't know anything about programming you have 2 options - search for a script that meets your needs or pay someone to code it up. It shouldn't be that expensive, especially if you're getting a % commission on the tickets you sell.. ;)

ontheweb, Dec 27, 2005 IP
  3. blissallstar

blissallstar Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I could do this for you in php pretty easily. I am not sure of any ready made scripts though. PM me if you would like for me to do this for you. ;)

blissallstar, Dec 28, 2005 IP