1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Sends Demand Draft

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by amsomu, Jul 21, 2012.

Today i have received Demand Draft from paypal amounting to my July 17th withdrawal.In Withdraw funds to your bank account page though i have put correct a/c number they have sent me Demand Draft....

Note:::They have sent Demand Draft via blue dart courier....:)

amsomu, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  2. paypalsupport

paypalsupport Peon

Best Answers:
    :( it is about time.

paypalsupport, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  3. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Are you 100% sure ???? Paypal sent DD via Blue Dart Courier ?? :confused:

DON.

deluxdon, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  4. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    2012-07-21_141652.jpg

Read the note above. Your bank transfer failed and therefore PayPal sent you Demand Draft (DD).

nihangshah, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  5. amsomu

amsomu Peon

Best Answers:

Yeap from MUMBAI they have dispatched...I have asked for withdraw on 17th and they dispacthed DD on 19th and i have received the same through Blue Dart Courier today(21) :)

Note: I have given my a/c number as correct in paypal still they send me DD..

Reason Might Be:

In recent day RBI have removed the name and account number match rule for NEFT transactions.Say in past if you do NEFT transaction mean the receiver name and account number should match then only the fund gets credited to the beneficiary account.If not the fund return back to the sender.Were as now if account number is correct mean the amount gets credited.Name match requirement is not necessary.Since paypal uses NEFT there is an every possibility to have paypal account one name and money withdrawal to other account bank account is possible...

So to prevent such a situation paypal sends DD..So that the money goes to the exact person who have paypal account...So don't be surprised if paypal discontinue bank withdraw option...In near feature they might have only Demand Draft withdraw:)

amsomu, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  6. roopajyothi

roopajyothi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I requested the money withdrawal seems they transfer money on NEFT only!

roopajyothi, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  7. TheKhanOfCopy

TheKhanOfCopy Peon

Best Answers:
    can't trust none uf them! they all suck dick...will hold your ASSETS if you have over $100 and say something un-pc...
    all they doin is pumpin up estes tm rockets muskrat to dig up more pharmaceuticals on mars!

send him the message: Enjoy your 'medecines'...Sand THERMONUCLEAR RADIATION SUIT!!

TheKhanOfCopy, Jun 26, 2020 IP