1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Question

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by keral82, Dec 12, 2005.

Hello,

I live in India. And I have a verified account at paypal. I requested a check on this 23rd October 2005 and today it is around 50 days and I still haven't recieved the cheque.

When I inquired with paypal. They told me it can take around 45days. But I am not recieveing any cheques after 50 days also.

They told me that they had sent it. And the Indian postal service might be slow. But that is also not true. My credit-card statements come from Bombay and they usually arrive within 3 days. So if paypal has sent the cheque then As everybody expects US mail will be faster. So the cheque might have came to bombay within 15 days from US. So why is it taking this much time.

What should I do?
    If you are also from India and have been through paypal transactions and requested the cheques let me know how many days does it takes for cheque to arrive.

Also let me know that is it possible that some guy might have broken the cover and cleared the cheque on behalf of me. Becuase it was for 50,000 and in India opening an account in bank for any name is not a big deal.

Please help me out. I can't even sleep properly at night.

Thanks.

keral82, Dec 12, 2005 IP
  2. ajayr

ajayr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I usually get my PayPal checks within 20-25 days. However, the last time I requested one, it took more than a month. BTW, for me, the PayPal checks arrive from Sweeden, although the return address mentioned is a US address.

Where in India do you live? I really wish PayPal had a DHL courier option...

Ajay.

ajayr, Dec 12, 2005 IP
  3. keral82

keral82 Banned

Best Answers:
    I live in gujarat. And it has been 50 days. It was amounted for 52,545 INR so I am bit worried about this.

keral82, Dec 12, 2005 IP
  4. ajayr

ajayr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you check with your local post office?

ajayr, Dec 12, 2005 IP
  5. keral82

keral82 Banned

Best Answers:
    I checked but you know the rudeness they show to us. They told me to wait in the que then after an hour my number came and when I asked about my cheque they told me they will give me when it arrives. That's it.

What to do? I makes me mad sometimes. But after all I still have patience.

keral82, Dec 12, 2005 IP
  6. ajayr

ajayr Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think in that case, the only option you have is to contact PayPal and request a new check..

Anybody have any luck in getting a new check from PayPal?

ajayr, Dec 12, 2005 IP