1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal question

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by nerio, Mar 9, 2018.

Hello.

I am not a PayPal user yet. I need to have an email address of people sending me money through PayPal, and I an figuring out a way to do that.

I have three question. Could you please help me answering them?

1) Login data for accessing my future PayPal account is my email address and a password?

2) If someone sends me money through PayPal, can I see their email address?

3) If the answer to 2) is no, is there a way how someone who sends me money through PayPal can send me a quick message containing their email address?

Thank you.

nerio

nerio, Mar 9, 2018 IP
  2. Volandsk

Volandsk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Nerio.
    1. Yes, it is your email and password.
    2 and 3 not sure it shows exactly an email, but you can ask clients to put their email in payment description.

Also, know that PayPal takes some fees, and they depend on many factors, including the country of sender/receiver.
    PayPal states on their website that they only charge 2.9% + .30 cents per transaction, but that only applies to payments within the United States.
    When sending/receiving money abroad, this fee may rise all the way to 5.5%.

Volandsk, Mar 9, 2018 IP
  3. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @nerio,
    1. Yes your email & password is what required to login to your paypal a/c.
    2. Yes you can see the sender's email & their address if they are Verified with Paypal
    3. Without Sender's info you will not be able to receive any payments from unknown payers.
    I have been using Paypal since 2006 & use to see all the sender's info on the paypal receipt page.
    Hope this helps :)
    Thx
    SUNDAR

phptechie, Mar 24, 2018 IP
    deluxdon likes this.