1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal purchases not allowing access to a product and IPN not functioning

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Duhbait, Mar 24, 2015.

A bit of background knowledge: I run a small(er) MyBB based forums with plugins for eCommerce. There is a market section in which you can use paypal to buy digital goods. Once you do that, you gain access to the goods.

The problem: Sometimes, once you purchase a product (verified it goes through, as I get forwarded the receipts from people) you do not gain access to that product. This is also only for certain products (or maybe buyers). So while some work flawlessly, others never work correctly so everything needs to be done manually.

The question: So obviously, the first comment will be to go to the plugin publisher, but alas, he was no help (despite me paying monthly for "customer service"). I guess my question is then, what could be the cause of some payments working and others not?

Extra information: The information I was told to use for Paypal IPN does not work either.

Duhbait, Mar 24, 2015 IP